Add site Utils without compiling whole project? (1 Viewer)

kamm

Portal Member
January 15, 2010
Hi,
I'm developing part of My CSTV plugin / czech and slovak TV archives. (my code is still only private) I would like to add this support, for this sites, to OnlineVideos. Is there any way to write SiteUtil as CSCRIPT file or anything like this?
This feature will bring more dynamic support for more sites..

Thanks for your ansvers.

offbyone

Development Group
  • Team MediaPortal
  • April 26, 2008
    Stuttgart
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    I want the plugin to be one clean solution for all Websites that offer Videos. Easy to deploy, install and setup. And most of all: Easy to run within MediaPortal with a good error management. This can only be ensured if the codebase is solid and not a collection of scripts and dynamic compiled (even worse in different languages) parts.
    Another aspect is maintaining all the sites that are supported by the plugin. If there is one common language, it is much easier for the dev team, even if one of us has no time to issue a fix, someone else can take a look.

You can also check the two Generic Utils in the current codebase and see if they already fit your needs.

Other than that, the team is happy to have you as a contributor on the project and I can give you commit rights on the code at google, so you can keep your util up2date if needed.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom