Add subcentral to Onlinevideo's? (1 Viewer)

powermarcel10

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • November 30, 2010
    Groningen
    Home Country
    Netherlands Netherlands
    Hi,

Thanks for this awesome plugin.. I'm using It a lot!

I have a question:

Is there a way for you to add this plugin to onlinevideo's? That would be great! On some sites in onlinevideo's you can watch full movies, but without subtitles.. it would be great to intergrate that, but have no idea if that is possible..

Best regards,

Marcel

SilentException

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • October 27, 2008
    Rijeka, Croatia
    Home Country
    Croatia Croatia
    That would require some work on both OnlineVideos as well as SubCentral side (in very bad scenario perhaps even MediaPortal core). I will certainly support and comment on any implementation ideas because right now I don't really know much about streams and subtitles. But these are basic things that should be done:

- SubCentral should be able get data from OnlineVideos for subtitle search (means it needs OnlineVideos plugin handler)
    - SubCentral should download this subtitle and store them in directory where OnlineVideos can load them with name also known to OnlineVideos
    - OnlineVideos should be aware of this location and file name so it can load proper subtitle upon playback

That in theory should be it. Practice will show 10 more things to be done :) Anyone wants to do implementation? ;)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom