Add Wave Files to Event (1 Viewer)

Andreas26

Portal Pro
February 9, 2007
Home Country
Germany Germany
hey everyone,

just a short question. i am using mce replacement tool and id like to add some wav files to some events. ist this possible? and if yes how?

greez andreas

and-81

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • March 7, 2005
    Melbourne
    Home Country
    Australia Australia
    Ok, Firstly I've moved your post from the MCE Replacement Driver thread.

Secondly, can you explain in a little more detail what you want to do?

If you mean that you are using the MCE Replacement Plugin in MediaPortal then you can set a wave file to play when a button is pressed. You do this through the input mapper.

If you'd like to play a wave file on an event you might want to look at the IR Server Suite, the MP Control Plugin that is part of IR Server Suite has the ability to play any wave file as part of a macro. This could be triggered from a remote button press or an event generated by MediaPortal.

Hope that help,

Users who are viewing this thread

Similar threads

MP1 MP2 4K makes Problems. DE
    Hello, one question your hdmi port from motherboard is HDMI2.0 at least ?
    Hello, one question your hdmi port from motherboard is HDMI2.0 at least ?
    Hey, i am using the newest MP version and have some problems playing 4k Movies. The color saturation is too low and the contrast is...
    Replies
    Views
    I had the same issue and found the executable under C:\ProgramData\Team MediaPortal\MediaPortal\skin\Titan\BasicHome.Editor\TitanEditor.exe Only the shortcut was missing.
    I had the same issue and found the executable under C:\ProgramData\Team...
    Hi all, Not a rant, more a sharing of experience (maybe hoping to get some clarification on which wrong turn I took) It has been...
    Replies
    Views
    MP1 MP2 MP2 - V2.5 Trailer plugin DE
    Maybe the wording “plugin” is misleading, because almost every feature in MP2 is basically a plugin. This allows to even exchange core elements easily. Short: Of course it can be also a feature as part of the installer, means integrated for the user.
    Maybe the wording “plugin” is misleading, because almost every feature in MP2 is basically a plugin. This allows to even exchange...
    The question, if MP2 can support trailers came up several times (e.g. here) and was so far always neglected mainly because of the...
    Replies
    Views
    (egg in face) I had to dnld SD plugin mpe1 to re install. trying again Thnx
    (egg in face) I had to dnld SD plugin mpe1 to re install. trying again Thnx
    Pre Releases are provided as a way for the community to test and give feedback on all the exciting things we have lined up for the...
    Replies
    Views
    MP1 MP2 MP2 - V2.4.1 Mouse support for timeshift DE
    I guess it's really a rare case, most users use remote controls, then keyboards and last mouse. I tired to design things mouse friendly as much as possible, because it was almost impossible when I joined the team. As former WMC user I quickly decided to create a WMC-like skin which comes as close as possible in terms of appearance and...
    I guess it's really a rare case, most users use remote controls, then keyboards and last mouse. I tired to design things mouse...
    Hi, I am new to Media Portal, I am an avid Windows Media Center user, love it and trying to hold onto it as long as possible...
    Replies
    Views
    Top Bottom