Added Taglines in the Video-Info-Screens for Blue3Wide (1 Viewer)

merci1983

Portal Pro
November 13, 2004
Near Bremen
Home Country
Germany Germany
Hallo Harley - first i like to say thanks for all your great work!!!!!

But there was a little thing i always was missing. A Tagline in descriptions for the videos.

So i´ve add a tagline in the videoinfo-screens for a (in my opinion) better readability.
When you find it usefull, it would be nice if you can put it in one of the next svn-versions.

This is what i´ve changed:

In videoOSD.xml added the following after this line "<label>#Play.Current.Plot</label>"
<seperator>----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------</seperator>

In DialogVideoInfo.xml added the following after this line "<label>#plot</label>"
<seperator>-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------</seperator>

So I think i would be easy to do this for the blue3 4:3 Skin

Again thanks for your nice work
merci1983

Attachments

• DialogVideoInfo.jpg
    DialogVideoInfo.jpg
    93.8 KB
  • VideoOSD.jpg
    VideoOSD.jpg
    55.7 KB
  • videoOSD.xml
    30.6 KB
  • DialogVideoInfo.xml
    30.6 KB

Users who are viewing this thread

Similar threads

Historical reasons, so that if you update to a new version and it fails, you can go back to old one. As to why it keeps more than just the "previous" one, that I don't know. Probably made sense when it was designed (y)
Historical reasons, so that if you update to a new version and it fails, you can go back to old one. As to why it keeps more than...
The IMDb+ scraper-script and plugin combination for Moving-Pictures is the first scraper to support custom options, allowing you to...
Replies
Views
I've uploaded a new version. This time i've improved the notify dialog for news or new tweets. But duo to this change, a new skin file is needed. But there is also a backward compatibility, if the skin file is not installed. Then the old dialog will be used. The new skin files for Titan and TITANIUS are already included. Here is a...
I've uploaded a new version. This time i've improved the notify dialog for news or new tweets. But duo to this change, a new skin...
Description InfoService is a plugin for that provides weather/feed and twitter informations on the home screen. It has also a feed...
Replies
Views
Not that I know of...
Not that I know of...
GitHub repository | Wiki | Skinning Guide | Available Sites | German Thread History I restarted development on the OnlineVideos...
Replies
Views
Hey ltfearme. You are right i am also a MKV boy ;) Would be nice that you look at it "anytime" :p pOpY
Hey ltfearme. You are right i am also a MKV boy ;) Would be nice that you look at it "anytime" :p pOpY
Hey guys. I am working on the Plugin WatchedSyncronizer which syncs all UserMovieSettings to a centralized server db. During...
Replies
Views
Release v2.3.0 added support for FRITZ!Box socket switch actions (toggle, on, off).
Release v2.3.0 added support for FRITZ!Box socket switch actions (toggle, on, off).
For downloads and up to date information about CIC please visit the CIC home page. Initially designed to manage internal VFD...
Replies
Views
Top Bottom