Adding Import for Movie Collector.. Some questions (1 Viewer)

dbinaz

Portal Member
October 27, 2007
Phoenix, AZ
United States of America United States of America
I am starting to add an import option for movie collector.

I am new to c#, but not programming.

When I try to run the config manager in debug mode, I get a few exceptions and can't figure out why.

LoaderLock was detected
Message: DLL 'C:\Documents and Settings\xxxx\My Documents\media portal source\Configuration\bin\Debug\Microsoft.DirectX.Direct3D.dll' is attempting managed execution inside OS Loader lock. Do not attempt to run managed code inside a DllMain or image initialization function since doing so can cause the application to hang.
============================

System.TypeInitializationException was unhandled
Message: The type initializer for 'SQLite.NET.SQLiteClient' threw an exception.

Anyone have any ideas?

THanks,
Derek

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

OP Similar threads Forum Replies Date
DHosein Adding Custom Artwork? My TVSeries 3
raffe [TV] Option for adding IPTV channels without checking Improvement Suggestions 2
Rob Hexenmeister Navigation problems adding menu buttons to EPG General Support 1
BrownGhost MP-TVSeries, Failed to save xml to cache, and not adding any info to tvseries from tvdb My TVSeries 4
G How best to get cover art for tracks to show up on the Audio Menu (Latest Added, Unplayed)? General 9
Neoculture "Recently Added" option My TVSeries 8
doskabouter No guide info added due to a MYSQL deadlock Electronic Program Guide 1
morpheus_xx [WiP] Adding 64 bit support to MP2 MediaPortal 2 31
Hawkeye Changes to last added view Feature Requests 0
P Media portal not adding all TV series General 2
L TV-Series unvollständiger Import Plugins & Erweiterungen 5
toricred Using TMM, How to Stop Importer From Going to The Movie Database for Data General 1
Lichloathe MP2 importing keyart instead of poster General 0
P Recordings not showing up unless re-imported and not possible to delete General 0
C Importer works super slow My TVSeries 5
C Imported media doesn't show up immediately? General 1
X Recording import hängt Allgemeines Support- und Diskussionsforum 0
J [fixed] Import issue with alternate movie title matching the name of another movie Submit: Bug Reports 7
B xmltv - cannot import tvguide.xml australia Installation, configuration support 0
B [solved] tvguide.xml not importing australian channels Electronic Program Guide 10
J [fixed] Importer confused on specific movies with the same title, different years and different NFO's Submit: Bug Reports 3
azzuro [fixed] [WIP MP2.3] - Audio files not imported to MP MediaPortal 2 18
thepahakurki TVDB import not working My TVSeries 3
T I cannot get a basic media import-what is the best configuration? General 10
L TV-Series kein Import Plugins & Erweiterungen 6