Adding MyNews (1 Viewer)

SpudR

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • July 27, 2007
    Yorkshire, UK
    Home Country
    England England
    Adding an image to the MyNews RSS feed stops it being added.

Configure myNews
    Add
    Insert name
    Insert feed
    Insert thumbnail
    OKing adds nothing - works if no thumbnail is added, then edit, then add the thumbnail.

Users who are viewing this thread

Similar threads

So not 100% sure if this is a MyTVSeries or FanArt issue, but the episode thumbnails always revert to the series default after restart. If you go to an episode and open the options and pick choose artwork then choose episode thumbnail it shows the correct thumbnail and says it is remote. Click on it and it goes local instantly and...
    So not 100% sure if this is a MyTVSeries or FanArt issue, but the episode thumbnails always revert to the series default after...
    So not 100% sure if this is a MyTVSeries or FanArt issue, but the episode thumbnails always revert to the series default after...
    Replies
    Views
    @CyberSimian As I have just posted in the MP2 subforum I will stay with MP1 for the time being. Many thanks for all your very informative and detailed responses. I will take your advice and monitor the Scheduled recordings list for the discrepancies you have described. Cheers.
    @CyberSimian As I have just posted in the MP2 subforum I will stay with MP1 for the time being. Many thanks for all your very...
    I am in Australia. My problem is with recorded tv programs. Most times the program title and info are correct but quite often the...
    Replies
    Views
    Please check the wiki. I never take online sources but perform offline imports. You can use external tools for that and change all data including poster. Also the import speed is much faster + the local data are kept forever, even MP2 is removed. To overwrite only some movies you need to remove them once from the share, place an...
    Please check the wiki. I never take online sources but perform offline imports. You can use external tools for that and change all...
    Hi, I'm new here but have been gradually getting my head around setting everything up but one simple task is throwing me off - how...
    Replies
    Views
    Thank for your reply. I just happened to need to add another movie into that folder, when I did that, MovPictures automatically picked up the other movie.
    Thank for your reply. I just happened to need to add another movie into that folder, when I did that, MovPictures automatically...
    I added 3 movies, out of the 3 it picked up 2 and imported. I restarted MP multiple times but it still wouldn't pick it up. Added 2...
    Replies
    Views
    Hi, I'll move this into an own thread under "feature requests". I like the idea, but I think we can currently not implement this with further changes. I've checked the models and there are no variables, that could be easily called.
    Hi, I'll move this into an own thread under "feature requests". I like the idea, but I think we can currently not implement this...
    MP2 is great, but I‘d rely one change. I can have optional help texts, which are nice for a first time use, but then do not have...
    Replies
    Views
    Top Bottom