Adding Shares (1 Viewer)

jpskiller

Portal Member
May 30, 2005
UK
I would Like the Ability To Add / Remove My Shares Within The GUI so I Add & Remove On The Fly With My Remote, Bit Like MCE Does

Keep Up The Good Work

Callifo

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • December 7, 2004
    Adelaide, Australia
    Home Country
    I mentioned this a few weeks ago and it would definately be worth adding. Could work like:

MyVideos -> Add New Share
    Select between: Local Drive -> Provide drive list
    Network Share -> Virtual Onscreen keyboard allowing to type path

This could cater for both drives which have just been added (flash drives, external hdds) and new network shares. Would be very handy as when people come over and you want to watch something off a detachable hdd, its not very 'professional' looking to have to vnc, quit the program, add in the config program and reopen it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Similar threads

Found the "problem"..... Instead of backslash \ by entering a manual mapping, use a forward slash / in media portal 2. Then you can map a network share.... Windows guy.... But that's it‼️ After that it changes back in media portal 2 to backslashes in the GUI.... But now I can have some fun setting up MP2.
    Found the "problem"..... Instead of backslash \ by entering a manual mapping, use a forward slash / in media portal 2. Then you can...
    Hi, In mediaportal 1 it has a configuration part with an add folder option, but in mediaportal 2 I don't see any way at all to add...
    Replies
    Views
    I know I made some more advanced rules for my own setup, but without access to the SQLite db3 file that is difficult to remember from. As per: mptvseries/ViewTemplates.cs at master · damienhaynes/mptvseries I'm not seeing much in the other default templates either, but I do recall that both table values are available to use. It is...
    I know I made some more advanced rules for my own setup, but without access to the SQLite db3 file that is difficult to remember...
    Hi, I use mediaportal and MPTVseries for quite a long time, thank you for this plugin. Recently, due to lists becoming too long...
    Replies
    Views
    Hi, must be really a while, cuz I can not remember any post from you ;) But might be also that I joined the team too late. Yes, there will be many things. Main reason is simply, that MP2 is not developed based on MP1. I for example never used MP1. I tried it lately to test voice control and was shocked about many inconsistancies in...
    Hi, must be really a while, cuz I can not remember any post from you ;) But might be also that I joined the team too late. Yes...
    It´s been a while... :) Well, simply the reason is cause MP1 was working so well... :) Now I decided to upgrade my old servers and...
    Replies
    Views
    So most probably it was your ip blacklisted and cleared again. Some websites are blocking for hours and some are for days. Ok then, enjoy :)
    So most probably it was your ip blacklisted and cleared again. Some websites are blocking for hours and some are for days. Ok then...
    Hi everyone. My name is Kivanc and I am the developer of Tempest EPG Generator which is a single php file xmltv formatted epg...
    Replies
    Views
    MP1 MP2 Ordering DE
    Yes, it’s a feature of MP2. There are not many plugins, because most essential things are included by default. The look and feel depends on when you tried last time. Since MP2.3 there is Nereus as new default skin with a different look and feel. But MP2 is not a clone of MP1, so some things will be different.
    Yes, it’s a feature of MP2. There are not many plugins, because most essential things are included by default. The look and feel...
    I know TV-Series can be ordered as "aired", "absolute", "DVD" and "title". This can be set during the scanning and scraping...
    Replies
    Views
    Top Bottom