Adressbook (1 Viewer)

A

Anonymous

What about a Adressbook? With name, phone-number, e-mail, icq, adress, birthsday, a picture of the person, maybe the sign of the person...

Sorry! my english is very poor. I´m from germany...

A

Anonymous

ldittmar said:
What about a Adressbook? With name, phone-number, e-mail, icq, adress, birthsday, a picture of the person, maybe the sign of the person...

Sorry! my english is very poor. I´m from germany...

We all understand what you are saying, don't worry ;) there is also a German Media Portal forum if you feel more confortable there (sorry can't remember the adress).

Good idea for a plugin, the phone number part could be useful when my lazy ass hits the sofa and want's to stay put :)

A

Anonymous

It could have, for example, a remembering system to warn when my girlfriend´s birthsday is. :wink:

That wold be very good to save lives! :lol:

A

Anonymous

I thought about something like this.

tom.jpg

You can also use it for the Pizza-Service. :lol:

Users who are viewing this thread

Similar threads

Added this setting in PVHD skin - need to do it for DWHD for the final release ;)
Added this setting in PVHD skin - need to do it for DWHD for the final release ;)
Not sure if this is the right place to ask but is it possible to have MP show the file names of photos that are being displayed in...
Replies
Views
Hi catavolt, selling this HTPC does not mean that I will no longer be available to the community as a plugin developer. If there are severe problems with the plugins at the moment, I can try to analyze causes and find possible solutions. However, this will currently only have low priority, as I am responsible for employees and...
Hi catavolt, selling this HTPC does not mean that I will no longer be available to the community as a plugin developer. If there...
After many years as a MediaPortal supporter and plugin developer I will now have to say goodbye to my beloved HTPC for personal...
Replies
Views
This is not possible if it is a self made series, like personal travel videos etc.
This is not possible if it is a self made series, like personal travel videos etc.
Hi! I have videos that I want to show in TV-Series, such as personal TV series and educational series. As some examples I have...
Replies
Views
Of course the movie import works correctly in MP2, if files are tagged with tMM. If you have issues please describe step by step what you did or attach log files, otherwise we can not find out the issue on your side.
Of course the movie import works correctly in MP2, if files are tagged with tMM. If you have issues please describe step by step...
I tried migrating from MP1 to MP2 for the second time today. I've found that the movie importer doesn't seem to pick up on a number...
Replies
Views
Hello. I'm 28 from Italy and I use Mediaportal to record videos which I then have to process with another software that only recognize recordings with MPEG video and audio tracks. So, as the object of this thread, I would like to change the audio and video codecs for recordings processed with an analog PCI-E Card with HDMI input...
Hello. I'm 28 from Italy and I use Mediaportal to record videos which I then have to process with another software that only...
Hello. I'm 28 from Italy and I use Mediaportal to record videos which I then have to process with another software that only...
Replies
Views
Top Bottom