Adressbook (1 Viewer)

A

Anonymous

What about a Adressbook? With name, phone-number, e-mail, icq, adress, birthsday, a picture of the person, maybe the sign of the person...

Sorry! my english is very poor. I´m from germany...

A

Anonymous

ldittmar said:
What about a Adressbook? With name, phone-number, e-mail, icq, adress, birthsday, a picture of the person, maybe the sign of the person...

Sorry! my english is very poor. I´m from germany...

We all understand what you are saying, don't worry ;) there is also a German Media Portal forum if you feel more confortable there (sorry can't remember the adress).

Good idea for a plugin, the phone number part could be useful when my lazy ass hits the sofa and want's to stay put :)

A

Anonymous

It could have, for example, a remembering system to warn when my girlfriend´s birthsday is. :wink:

That wold be very good to save lives! :lol:

A

Anonymous

I thought about something like this.

tom.jpg

You can also use it for the Pizza-Service. :lol:

Users who are viewing this thread

Similar threads

MP1 MP2 Bitstreaming E-AC3 DE
I have a reasonably modern HTPC setup: LG OLED77, Pioneer AV-Receiver SC LX901, 7.1 Klipsch speaker setup and a PC with nice specs with MP 1.30. Everything connected with HDMI. I have lav-filters setup to bitstream EVERY format. If I don't do this, I get a very unimpressive result from all my sources: very low volume, use of only a...
I have a reasonably modern HTPC setup: LG OLED77, Pioneer AV-Receiver SC LX901, 7.1 Klipsch speaker setup and a PC with nice specs...
I have a reasonably modern HTPC setup: LG OLED77, Pioneer AV-Receiver SC LX901, 7.1 Klipsch speaker setup and a PC with nice specs...
Replies
Views
Oooh! Ok thanks. I am old age 75, and don't know anything about Computers, I just like watching old movies and TV shows, Thats why Media Portal2 and kodi are great for old age pensioners. I have given up driving its too complicated nowerdays and may give up on computers they are advancing so quickly. Thanks for links my neighbour...
Oooh! Ok thanks. I am old age 75, and don't know anything about Computers, I just like watching old movies and TV shows, Thats why...
Scrapers find and Index Movie Serials in Medial Portal2 & Kodi But still don't Show Chapter Numbers or Chapter title if applicable...
Replies
Views
Hey doskabouter, Thanks for the quick fix! Works like a charm now Still staying true to MePo. I know development may be kind of slow on some parts, but no reason for me to give up. Been using it for years now and it never failed me. Only wish I had the skill set to help out.
Hey doskabouter, Thanks for the quick fix! Works like a charm now Still staying true to MePo. I know development may be kind of...
For anyone that may have a clue and a pointer to help me out here; Just tried to enable the login function for the YouTube site...
Replies
Views
Where do you read this? I’m not aware of such thing and never came across it. Does MP2 not install correctly? If so, please attach the installer logs here so we can see issues. Edit: I’m also using a x64 version of windows 10/11 and never needed to rename anything. Probably you found an outdated info in our wiki.
Where do you read this? I’m not aware of such thing and never came across it. Does MP2 not install correctly? If so, please attach...
I have installed MP2 following the instructions . I read: " If using a 64 bit version of Windows, you will need to rename the MS...
Replies
Views
Thanks for the info. Now I know how to create logs. I remapped the keys and, for the moment, after using MP2 several times, they function well. If the mapping disappears again, I'll send you some logs. Thank you!
Thanks for the info. Now I know how to create logs. I remapped the keys and, for the moment, after using MP2 several times, they...
Hi, I changed recently from MP1 to MP2 and I'm very happy with the change. But I still have to learn quite a few things. Sorry if...
Replies
Views
Top Bottom