Adult Movies (1 Viewer)

TranceManNZ

Portal Pro
July 30, 2006
hehehehheheee this will get a few hits!!

Is there a site that can be added to Moving Pictures for doing adult movies??

Could be a good feature

fforde

Community Plugin Dev
June 7, 2007
Texas
Home Country
United States of America United States of America
A script could be created fairly easily, they are not incredibly hard to make. We still have not created a guide for the scripting engine though, so once we get that setup, I am sure someone will crank something out. :p

fforde

Community Plugin Dev
June 7, 2007
Texas
Home Country
For what it's worth if you use a custom search string and punch in the IMDb ID instead of the title, it will always return a correct result if you are using the IMDb provider.

ryan20021982

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • June 27, 2008
    USA
    Home Country
    This would be a cool option for people that want it, I just use the defult my movies for those and have the mymovies icon removed from the basic home and if I want em I just go to the main screen and go to the mymovies that way.

Would be neat to have the option when you hit the info tab to choose like all videos and have to enter a pin code.
    So if you want it to list all the videos you can hit that and then it will show the adult movies also.

Would need something in the configurator so you can choose the videos that will only show if pin code is entered. and make it so if you exit out it will defult back to the regular videos if you go back in.

Users who are viewing this thread

Similar threads

I have all of my media on a NAS. I guess it might just be a network issue, then.
    I have all of my media on a NAS. I guess it might just be a network issue, then.
    Whenever I go into the back end for Moving Pictures, it almost immediately hangs on the Movie Importer tab. If I want to go into...
    Replies
    Views
    Thank for your reply. I just happened to need to add another movie into that folder, when I did that, MovPictures automatically picked up the other movie.
    Thank for your reply. I just happened to need to add another movie into that folder, when I did that, MovPictures automatically...
    I added 3 movies, out of the 3 it picked up 2 and imported. I restarted MP multiple times but it still wouldn't pick it up. Added 2...
    Replies
    Views
    What's the best way to select a different backdrop? Sometimes the first selected backdrop is not great and I'd like to select another. Moving Pictures scales down the high res pictures and shrinks the filesize as well so I can't just go to fanart or themoviedb and get the images without doing some extra work to get the file right...
    What's the best way to select a different backdrop? Sometimes the first selected backdrop is not great and I'd like to select...
    What's the best way to select a different backdrop? Sometimes the first selected backdrop is not great and I'd like to select...
    Replies
    Views
    Yes, unfortunately, this would need a code change to support it. Next time I'm doing something on the plugin I'll try and remember to add support for this sort order.
    Yes, unfortunately, this would need a code change to support it. Next time I'm doing something on the plugin I'll try and...
    Hi, I was wondering if there is anyone who might be able to help me out. Is there a way to either use the sort feature and/or a...
    Replies
    Views
    Hi, I'll move this into an own thread under "feature requests". I like the idea, but I think we can currently not implement this with further changes. I've checked the models and there are no variables, that could be easily called.
    Hi, I'll move this into an own thread under "feature requests". I like the idea, but I think we can currently not implement this...
    MP2 is great, but I‘d rely one change. I can have optional help texts, which are nice for a first time use, but then do not have...
    Replies
    Views
    Top Bottom