Advice on MonoBlock Configuration in UK (1 Viewer)

metropolis

Portal Pro
June 1, 2007
Orpington
Home Country
United Kingdom United Kingdom
Hi, I currently have a single LNB pointing towards 28.8E and enjoying all what that has to offer. I have just bought a monoblock to replace my single LNB, which has a 6 degree difference. I was just after some advice and insight into how to configure, what to point the dish at and generally how to use the monoblock to its full advantage.
Any advice please?

Kev.

Users who are viewing this thread

Similar threads

I didn’t know this, however as they hadn’t announced anything new for a while I should have guessed. Sad though. I’ve had a harmony remote for about 15years. Now I’m using the elite with hub and it’s amazing. hopefully they stick to their word and keep up support.
I didn’t know this, however as they hadn’t announced anything new for a while I should have guessed. Sad though. I’ve had a harmony...
As announced on the Logitech forums: Announcement: Harmony Remote Manufacturing, Service and Support Update Hello folks, We have...
Replies
Views
I think MPExtended need rework for support this - andrewjswan/MPExtended Maybe better direct select to TV SQL DB? Or look how MPExtended get this info ...
I think MPExtended need rework for support this - andrewjswan/MPExtended Maybe better direct select to TV SQL DB? Or look how...
Hi everyone, I am hoping someone can help with the following. I am based in the UK. I have a family member who has a disability...
Replies
Views
Just to wrap this up I did eventually get MP2 installed, the above mentioned error was resolved once I uninstalled MP1. I then had firewall issues with MP2, the client could not see the server unless I turned the firewall off on the server, all rules seemed present and correct, so I eventually uninstalled MP2 as I needed a working...
Just to wrap this up I did eventually get MP2 installed, the above mentioned error was resolved once I uninstalled MP1. I then had...
I'm not quite sure what I've done, but somehow I seem to have broken our Mediaportal installation. I'm running it as a TV server...
Replies
Views
Hi Lehmden Please forgive me for not making things clear, and ny the way, it's not you, your English is absolutely perfect. Europe ALWAYS puts us to shame when it comes to language because in UK "Education" we spend so long learning how wonderful the UK and its monarchy is we don't have time to learn the more important and useful...
Hi Lehmden Please forgive me for not making things clear, and ny the way, it's not you, your English is absolutely perfect. Europe...
Hi I am trying MP2 and getting on very well, finding the system more logical and very smooth now. The setup and configuration all...
Replies
Views
It is looking and working very well now and I am almost at the point of switching my HTPC to MP2, madvr would definitely push me over the edge for sure.;)
It is looking and working very well now and I am almost at the point of switching my HTPC to MP2, madvr would definitely push me...
We are proud to present MediaPortal 2.3 MediaPortal 2.3 is a full-blown media center software that addresses the most common user...
Replies
Views
Top Bottom