Aeon Chrome - Aeon Mod (1 Viewer)

antony

Portal Pro
January 16, 2007
Home Country
United Kingdom United Kingdom
Hi All, Replaced screenshots as they were somewhat outdated, i am still hard at work donating most of my free time to this (how sad) anyways just some progress shots..

Antony

Attachments

• 20-03-06.jpg
    20-03-06.jpg
    218.1 KB
  • 20-03-22.jpg
    20-03-22.jpg
    192.1 KB
  • 20-04-31.jpg
    20-04-31.jpg
    271 KB
  • 20-04-54.jpg
    20-04-54.jpg
    212.5 KB
  • 20-05-13.jpg
    20-05-13.jpg
    159.1 KB
  • 20-05-37.jpg
    20-05-37.jpg
    219.7 KB
  • 20-06-13.jpg
    20-06-13.jpg
    151.3 KB
  • 20-07-39.jpg
    20-07-39.jpg
    275.9 KB
  • 21-24-15.jpg
    21-24-15.jpg
    154.1 KB

-ltb-

Portal Pro
April 10, 2006
Home Country
France France
looks great
I've a question : Is the movie-fan-art view available in the movies section? If yes how do you make that?
thx

carmenm

Portal Pro
April 15, 2008
Home Country
France France
Any news on a release of this skin? i really do like the screenshots and it seems to be a 720p skin which is exactly what i need ;)

antony

Portal Pro
January 16, 2007
Home Country
United Kingdom United Kingdom
Hi All, thank you for your interest, this is a skin i am making for my own use, the skin is set to 1366x768 but tweaked to run at 1920x1200 which is my desktop resolution. so sadly this will be of no use to anybody running at lower rez and definatley no good for crts.. that aside i will be releasing it to the public when i am happy with it. so far most basic screens and a few plugins are finished. i have gone for animations fade ins slides and so on..
anyway just an update.. i shall post some more sreenshots later.

Antony

fo0d

Portal Pro
April 21, 2007
Home Country
What resolution is this skin ?

Opps didn't read the post above mine.

Users who are viewing this thread

Similar threads

MP1 MP2 MP2 - V2.4.1 Mouse support for timeshift DE
I guess it's really a rare case, most users use remote controls, then keyboards and last mouse. I tired to design things mouse friendly as much as possible, because it was almost impossible when I joined the team. As former WMC user I quickly decided to create a WMC-like skin which comes as close as possible in terms of appearance and...
I guess it's really a rare case, most users use remote controls, then keyboards and last mouse. I tired to design things mouse...
Hi, I am new to Media Portal, I am an avid Windows Media Center user, love it and trying to hold onto it as long as possible...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 [News] MediaPortal 2 - 2.5 Release DE
Will be version 2.5.1 ready quite soon? I read somewhere it will be a bugfix release, no new features are probably not in focus.
Will be version 2.5.1 ready quite soon? I read somewhere it will be a bugfix release, no new features are probably not in focus.
We are proud to present MediaPortal 2.5 MediaPortal 2.5 is a full-blown media center software that addresses most common user...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 Import stuck DE
There were no changes, but I deactivated online sources, because you tagged the media already. This makes a huge difference.
There were no changes, but I deactivated online sources, because you tagged the media already. This makes a huge difference.
I am kind of at my wits end, I have been working on this since Friday using TMM to manage the data files and then trying to import...
Replies
Views
Ok, have a good vacation in Egypt :) Me might have to tell @high to turn off the automated flag for privacy reasons. Also everybody could see I was in netherlands. I think the flag should be related to the country entered and shown ;)
Ok, have a good vacation in Egypt :) Me might have to tell @high to turn off the automated flag for privacy reasons. Also everybody...
Hi, Everyone in MP land. A few days ago, I was quietly thinking how reliable my MP2 HTPC has been over the last 18months. Well you...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 MP2 - V2.4 Some ideas and questions? DE
Hi, must be really a while, cuz I can not remember any post from you ;) But might be also that I joined the team too late. Yes, there will be many things. Main reason is simply, that MP2 is not developed based on MP1. I for example never used MP1. I tried it lately to test voice control and was shocked about many inconsistancies in...
Hi, must be really a while, cuz I can not remember any post from you ;) But might be also that I joined the team too late. Yes...
It´s been a while... :) Well, simply the reason is cause MP1 was working so well... :) Now I decided to upgrade my old servers and...
Replies
Views
Top Bottom