Aeon Wide TVSeries (1 Viewer)

Sambal

Portal Pro
February 4, 2008
Home Country
Netherlands Netherlands
I'm updating and reorganizing the Aeon wide svn files. Because there are a couple of different layouts available for the MP-TVSeries plugin i would like to know which one you use. This way i can set the most used layout as default.

:D in advance

Edit: added screenshots of choices i know of. If i missed any, please let me know so i can add them.

1. matsk881.jpg By Mattsk88 posted here. Supports Logorules
  2. Roopert1.jpg By Roopert posted here. Supports Logorules
  3. Sambal1.jpg By Sambal posted here. Supports Logorules
  4. Sambal2.jpg By Sambal posted here. Supports Logorules and Formatting rules
  5. tvseries reloaded.jpg By Mattsk88 posted here. Supports Logorules

MP-TVSeries Fan Art Download

Buzzie

Portal Pro
May 10, 2008
Home Country
Netherlands Netherlands
I dont know how many different versions there are of the TV Series layout but it might be an idea to show the screenshots of all different versions in first topic so its easier to see which version everyone uses.

Since i dont remember what and when i downloaded my version that i use i have to browse a lot of pages again.

just an idea ??

i am also using this version btw : https://forum.team-mediaportal.com/283164-post241.html

Inker

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • December 6, 2004
    I dont know how many different versions there are of the TV Series layout but it might be an idea to show the screenshots of all different versions in first topic so its easier to see which version everyone uses.

Since i dont remember what and when i downloaded my version that i use i have to browse a lot of pages again.

just an idea ??

Great Idea! Also state what each version supports (logos/formatting rules, etc).

I'm looking for a new layout too :)

Sambal

Portal Pro
    February 4, 2008
    Home Country
    Netherlands Netherlands

just an idea ??

i am also using this version btw : https://forum.team-mediaportal.com/283164-post241.html

I've modified the first post.

bobrap

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • May 22, 2006
    TN
    Home Country
    United States of America United States of America
    I'm currently using #4. Thanks for doing this, you da man:D

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom