Aeon Wide V1.3 and RC3 - Broken (1 Viewer)

Uncle Woja

Portal Member
October 12, 2006
Home Country
Been using Aeon for a while with RC1 and loved it but with stability issues of RC1, I finally decided to do a fresh install of RC3 and the latest Aeon Wide from the respository, V1.3

I'm using, as I have always been, Matsk888 (?) version of the TV Series page. Problems I have at the moment are:

1. The grey block down the bottom of the Tv Series page (the banner than all the text sits over) disspaears after a video is played making it hard to read text and not look very nice, but it's fine once first loaded.

2. Sometimes, the home menu completely dissapears and all you can see is fan art. All controls seem to be un-responsive and even the controls along the top don't appear making it harder to close Media Portal and restart.

tupos

January 14, 2008
Home Country
Netherlands Netherlands
I had this issue since RC2, with RC1 everything was fine.... RC3 mad it even worse... after getting back from watching a video, th screen flickers turns over to the desktop and then switches back to MP with empty grayed boxes and sometimes screwed up or disappeard Aeon menu. Hoped RC or SVN would fix this, but nope.... thinking about moving beack to RC1, funny only that noone else except us seems to have this problem.

anyone out there with a solution?

Paranoid Delusion

Moderation Manager
  • Premium Supporter
  • June 13, 2005
    Cheshire
    Home Country
    United Kingdom United Kingdom
    Try changing to EVR as renderer, need expert mode enabled and under directshow control, advised get all .net updates upto 3.5 the latest, see if that makes a difference.

tupos

January 14, 2008
    Home Country
    Netherlands Netherlands
    it F*cking worked!!!!! had .net 3.5 SP1 installed did a re-pair of .net and it worked!!! Live saver! EVR was already enabled (running on Vista)

Muchos Gracias Paranoid Delusion

joz

Portal Pro
    March 17, 2008
    Home Country
    Netherlands Netherlands
    I have some different issues now too when upgraded too latest SVN (the one before that was fine).
    I already posted on that here:
    https://forum.team-mediaportal.com/aeon-274/aeon-wide-1366x768-40402/index108.html#post333381

Especially the flickering issue is kinda annoying. Don't know what's causing it cause for example MediaStream doesn't have this issue and with that I customized it to have multiimages all over the place (with my fanart, lookalike of what aeon wide does with basichome etc.)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom