Allofmp3.com - Anyone used it? (1 Viewer)

usbrit

Portal Member
April 22, 2004
Found this service in Wired Magazine. Anyone used it/have an opinion on it's legality?
Thanks
usbrit

mama

Portal Pro
May 31, 2004
Germany
AllOFMP3.com is a music online Internet store.
So why not? It´s like iTunes.

But take a look at www.radiotracker.de! It rips internet radio legally. With the demo you can test it one week or 100 songs. I just bought it, it´s great.

TimmyT

Portal Pro
October 18, 2004
Zurich
Switzerland Switzerland
the limits are that you can't record several streams at a time... but i deleted it anyway, because the the program didn't recognise the beginning and the end of a song correctly, so you always have a couple of seconds from the last song in the new file... so you would have to cut it manually. but with the bandwidth i had no problems at all, i had it running in the background and kept surfing or listening to another station the same time...

usbrit

Portal Member
April 22, 2004
mama said:
AllOFMP3.com is a music online Internet store.
So why not? It´s like iTunes.

But take a look at www.radiotracker.de! It rips internet radio legally. With the demo you can test it one week or 100 songs. I just bought it, it´s great.
Except it's about 6 cents a song instead of 99!
I wondered if anyone had had any experience with giving a credit card to these guys. Just being careful!
radiotracker isn't what I need, I want to but songs.....cheap and legally if possible.
usbrit

A

Anonymous

usbrit said:
Anyone have an opinion on it's legality?
Thanks
usbrit
I belive the service is illegal at the very least outside Russia and isn't shut down only because of lack of laws in Russia. See http://www.cdfreaks.com/news/9655

For them to sell outside Russia they would have to reach agreements with the organisation in each country who collects the royalties.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Top Bottom