Allofmp3.com - Anyone used it? (1 Viewer)

usbrit

Portal Member
April 22, 2004
Found this service in Wired Magazine. Anyone used it/have an opinion on it's legality?
Thanks
usbrit

mama

Portal Pro
May 31, 2004
Germany
AllOFMP3.com is a music online Internet store.

So why not? It´s like iTunes.

But take a look at www.radiotracker.de! It rips internet radio legally. With the demo you can test it one week or 100 songs. I just bought it, it´s great.

TimmyT

Portal Pro
October 18, 2004
Zurich
Home Country
Switzerland Switzerland
the limits are that you can't record several streams at a time... but i deleted it anyway, because the the program didn't recognise the beginning and the end of a song correctly, so you always have a couple of seconds from the last song in the new file... so you would have to cut it manually. but with the bandwidth i had no problems at all, i had it running in the background and kept surfing or listening to another station the same time...

usbrit

Portal Member
April 22, 2004
mama said:
AllOFMP3.com is a music online Internet store.

So why not? It´s like iTunes.

But take a look at www.radiotracker.de! It rips internet radio legally. With the demo you can test it one week or 100 songs. I just bought it, it´s great.

Except it's about 6 cents a song instead of 99!
I wondered if anyone had had any experience with giving a credit card to these guys. Just being careful!
radiotracker isn't what I need, I want to but songs.....cheap and legally if possible.
usbrit

A

Anonymous

usbrit said:
Anyone have an opinion on it's legality?
Thanks
usbrit

I belive the service is illegal at the very least outside Russia and isn't shut down only because of lack of laws in Russia. See http://www.cdfreaks.com/news/9655

For them to sell outside Russia they would have to reach agreements with the organisation in each country who collects the royalties.

Users who are viewing this thread

Similar threads

It works perfect now. All channels have been found, even with the default tuning files. Thank you very much! (y) I'd love seing this change in MP 1.33! :)
It works perfect now. All channels have been found, even with the default tuning files. Thank you very much! (y) I'd love seing...
With my new hardware, Windows 11 and MP 1.32 the TV channel scan is not working anymore. The frequencies are scanned but no...
Replies
Views
I removed all sign of MySQL, rebooted, did a clean reinstall. It reinstalled 5.6, But I've still got both the same problem - unable to connect to any of the specified MySQL hosts. And Hostname is still in red. I don't understand - this is a dedicated TV computer. Unless an update did this I don't know why there's a problem in the...
I removed all sign of MySQL, rebooted, did a clean reinstall. It reinstalled 5.6, But I've still got both the same problem -...
I've been using MediaPortal for 20 or so years. Last night it recorded perfectly. This arvo it doesn't - will run videos but not...
Replies
Views
I uninstalled MP, made sure no sub folders were left n any programmes folders, changed the computer name, rebooted, installed MP and set logs and rebooted and ran TVServer. Didn't do anything in regard to S Loopback adapter. I've been using NextPvr since the problem became insurmountable. Only reason it's not a good long term...
I uninstalled MP, made sure no sub folders were left n any programmes folders, changed the computer name, rebooted, installed MP...
I've been using MediaPortal for 20 or so years. Last night it recorded perfectly. This arvo it doesn't - will run videos but not...
Replies
Views
restarting is supported but depends on the reason why it failed. As an external tool try JDownloader.org - Official Homepage
restarting is supported but depends on the reason why it failed. As an external tool try JDownloader.org - Official Homepage
Earlier this year I changed my internet service provider from a landline (where I was consistently overcharged), to a mains-powered...
Replies
Views
Hi, you can try the new installer from this post if you like.
Hi, you can try the new installer from this post if you like.
Hello, I came from MediaPortal 1.30 and wanted to Update on 1.32 x64 Edition. I cleanly uninstalled 1.30 first and then installed...
Replies
Views
Top Bottom