Almost free: AGP Gigabyte HD2400 pro/512 (1 Viewer)

mr viggo

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • March 1, 2008
    Home Country
    Sweden Sweden
    I'm giving it away, but you have to pay for shipping costs. It comes with a custom fitted Zalman VF700-ALCU. I have a few old DDR400 512 sticks if anybody wants them too.

mr viggo

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • March 1, 2008
    Home Country
    Sweden Sweden
    Well, if anyone wants to have it, it's up again. If you "really" want it Mickelin, contact me again.

icerg

Portal Member
    March 20, 2009
    Liverpool
    Home Country
    United Kingdom United Kingdom
    I'll take it if mr viggo doesnt

I'll take the ram too :)

sorry I meant if mickelin doesn't take it of course

Users who are viewing this thread

Similar threads

Same problem, using floppy dtv dvb-c and pvr-500 Hi, I have kind of the same issue, but not exactly. I have installed Mediaportal 1.0 with tv-server. Every thing works perfect with my digital floppy dtv dvb-c now. I now want to use my additional tuner card, pvr-500, so that I can watch and record more channels at the same...
    Same problem, using floppy dtv dvb-c and pvr-500 Hi, I have kind of the same issue, but not exactly. I have installed...
    TV-Server Version: 1.0 MediaPortal Version: 1.0 MediaPortal Skin: Blue3 Windows Version: Windows XP SP3 CPU Type: Athlon 64...
    Replies
    Views
    SOLD!!!!! Brand new custom built Media Server for sale. I built this unit for myself however I have lost my job and need the money more...my loss is your gain :) ALL MANUFACTURE WARRANTIES APPLY AND RECEIPTS WILL BE PROVIDED!!!!!!!! The Media Server is preloaded with a licensed (and activated) Windows XP Pro and and fully...
    SOLD!!!!! Brand new custom built Media Server for sale. I built this unit for myself however I have lost my job and need the...
    SOLD!!!!! Brand new custom built Media Server for sale. I built this unit for myself however I have lost my job and need the...
    Replies
    Views
    By sheer dumb luck I discovered that the log entries containing Navigator:Zap is closely connected to GUI functionality. When playing around with the configuration of MediaPortal I stumbled over the Zap-OSD settings. Those turned out to be tightly connected with channel changing times - especially the value of "Zap delay". After...
    By sheer dumb luck I discovered that the log entries containing Navigator:Zap is closely connected to GUI functionality. When...
    TV-Server Version: 1.0.0.21149 MediaPortal Version: 1.0.0.21149 MediaPortal Skin: Blue3 Windows Version: Win XP MCE SP3 CPU...
    Replies
    Views
    MP1 MP2 Ongoing multiseat + compact client PVR DE
    bluray jumping to the present .. bought first ever blu-ray, bond quantum of solace. powerdvd8 told me it wanted an update as soon as I tried to play it. then when it had updated, h.264 stopped working in mediaportal...cue 4 hrs of googling and reading numerous forums. Seems h.264 support is broken (or possibly removed) in the latest...
    bluray jumping to the present .. bought first ever blu-ray, bond quantum of solace. powerdvd8 told me it wanted an update as soon...
    I've built this system over last 3 months, thought I would finally blog it now that its relatively stable. First some history -...
    Replies
    Views
    MP1 MP2 Ongoing Gigabyte GA-73PVM-S2H DE
    Hi all, wanted to report to you on my progress with my latest purpose built HTPC. My previous HTPC was an old IBM small form factor 2.8Ghz P4 with 2GB DDR400 Ram, running Ubuntu 7.04 and Freevo 1.7.x - it was okay until I started trying to play the latest blueray/hddvd rips etc, which is when I decided to look for something to...
    Hi all, wanted to report to you on my progress with my latest purpose built HTPC. My previous HTPC was an old IBM small form...
    Hi all, wanted to report to you on my progress with my latest purpose built HTPC. My previous HTPC was an old IBM small form...
    Replies
    Views
    Top Bottom