Always picks wrong series from database (1 Viewer)

splashdwn1

Portal Member
October 11, 2009
Home Country
United States of America United States of America
I have looked for the answer to my issue but can't quite find the answer to the exact issue I am having.

There are two entries for the series 'Queer as Folk' at theTVDB. There is the original British series which I have: "Queer as Folk" and there is the American remake titled "Queer as Folk (US)" which I do not have. When importing this series it is parsed correctly, but the US version is always chosen from theTVDB. I can't figure out how to force it to choose the British version and it never prompts me to choose.

My files are structured: Queer as Folk/Queer as Folk - S01E01
This is the exact same name as on the database - no '(US)' - so I don't understand why it picks the other one.

I found a post which said in the GUI you could click on options with this series selected and then choose force alternate match or something like that, but this option is not available in the options. I'm using StreamedMP if that matters. Do I need to use another skin for this option to be available?

Thanks,

ryan20021982

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • June 27, 2008
    USA
    Home Country
    You need to go into the configuration for this option its not available in mp itself.

splashdwn1

Portal Member
    October 11, 2009
    Home Country
    Can you tell me where in the config this option is? I've looked everywhere and cannot find it.

I've tried deleting and re-importing, renaming every way I can think of, un-checking the automatically select series match option, nothing has worked.

RoChess

Extension Developer
  • Premium Supporter
  • March 10, 2006
    Inside GUI, hover over the series in question, use the context-menu button on your remote, or F9 on keyboard. Then select the 'Force online match' option.

You can also do this from within the configuration screen by right clicking the series in the overview.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom