always use static lyrics possible? (1 Viewer)

bta489

Portal Pro
March 17, 2013
Home Country
Germany Germany
Hi there,

Is there a way to specify how the lyrics are displayed by default. So that when I enter the plugin the lyrics are always displayed in that way?

I'm not a big fan of LRCs, because in my experience they are rarely in sync to the music (and I don't want to adjust them by hand). I prefer the plain textbox with the next/previous page-buttons, so I would like to ALWAYS start in that mode.
Right now, when I enter the plugin it starts in LRC-mode (if available) then I have to switch to autoscrolling lyrics and after that with another set of clicks i can switch to my prefered view. This is very annoying so I was wondering if there is a better way.

The settings-dialog doesn't seem to allow this, so I am asking here. Hopefully there is a way to do this.

bta489

Portal Pro
March 17, 2013
Home Country
Germany Germany
Does really nobody know? I'd still be interested in a solution :rolleyes:

ysmp

Design Group
  • Team MediaPortal
  • May 17, 2008
    Seoul.
    Home Country
    South Korea South Korea
    hi bta489,
    sure you can do it... please check the configuration/ setting of the plugin again;)

first you can unchecked the option to find LRC (mean no LRC will be even start to search on the web of LRC)
    witch mean you will not have in DB any LRC at all, so the plugin will not view what he don't have.
    3. set up in setting to look only for lyrics style and to use only the web that are using that style.
    4. also select the option (start all time as scrooll .... someting like that)

in short if you setup the plugin to not use or search any thing with LRC , this mean you will have only lyrics style , and that what the plugin will show all time.
    sorry i do not have the time to show you with screen shots ....
    i'm sure if you check the setting again slow.. you will get it :)

i know the setting is not so easy... but have many many option there that must users don't even know ;)

good luck ... and let us know if you make it :p

bta489

Portal Pro
    March 17, 2013
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    I found the checkbox :notworthy:. Either this is was added after I gave up trying or I am even blinder than I thought.
    Anyway, now it starts directly as I want it to. Thanks for the tip. Another step towards a perfect HTPC (y).

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom