Amazing job guys!!! (1 Viewer)

Yucca

Portal Pro
August 12, 2006
Myrskylä
Home Country
Finland Finland
I´ll found MediaPortal last summer (2006). Sens that my evenings had pretty mutch gone with it... (I´m glad my wife don´t understand what I´m doing, I feel like a kid again :))
I´ll been playing around and testing several skins, plugins, versions and other modifyed possibilityes.
Sens from the beginning I´ll been amaized about the product it self, all the amazing possibilityes. You guys have done a fantastic job!!!

My latest test have been the TVServer and that really finalizes the whole packet.
I can´t even find words to describe this satisfaction what U guys R bringing in to my life, with this "little" project of yours...
I downloaded the latest build from MP and TVServer tonight and realized that all the issues I´ve have had, they all have been fixed.
The TVServer works like a dream!!! I had 4 different channels running at the same time and one of them was in my laptop (wireless network), they all runs smoothly.

I still got few things at the wishlist but I´m gonna write another post from those to another forum.

I just needed to tell U guys how good job U all have done with this project.
This is totally/absolutely/ and with BOLD, the BEST MC SOFTWARE AWAILABLE!!!
Keep it going, I now U can´t be wrong, doing what U r doing...
Don´t ever sell this, keep it open and growing...

elliottmc

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • August 7, 2005
    Cardiff, UK
    Home Country
    United Kingdom United Kingdom
    To echo this sentiment, TVEngine3 is coming on leaps and bounds, and will make mediaportal the best software for the job (it already is anyway, but this will seal it!).

Don't think that those of us who post problems don't appreciate what you are doing. I'm sure we all wish we could do more to help.

Mark

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom