aMPed 3.2 - Supported Plugins/Versions (1 Viewer)

Dadeo

Docs Group Manager
  • Premium Supporter
  • November 26, 2006
    Himalayas, India
    Home Country
    Canada Canada
    I just wanted to create a thread to keep track of all the updates to plugins and let you know which ones I have tested and are supported in aMPed.

Please be aware that if you install other skins as well as aMPed, some skins now include versions of plugins as part of their installation that may not be supported by aMPed (such as newer versions of Fanart Handler). Even if you install aMPed after installing a plugin not supported by aMPed (either by download/MPEI or via a skin installer), it can 'break' aMPed. So please check the aMPed Wiki - Supported Plugins page carefully. I try to keep that up to date.

Please reply to this thread if you have tested and can confirm a plugin or new version of a plugin works in aMPed.

Most new versions of plugins (like Moving Pictures 1.0.8 and TVSeries 2.6.x) work fine in aMPed 3.2 although some bells and whistle might not be supported yet.

I have added a few fixes to aMPed SVN for latest versions of:
    1. Showtimes - v 3.0.1
    2. StreamRadio - v 0.6.5.1

These plugins work without the fixes, but they add some new features and I improved some display issues that result from changes in the plugins.

WARNING: - Fanart Handler v 2.2.0/1 works fine in aMPed 3.2 BUT ver 2.2.2/3 DO NOT! There were many skin changes and I have not implemented those yet. Next on the list!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom