[Configuration] Analog tuner : Selecting correct TV-System. (1 Viewer)

micmanm

Portal Pro
May 22, 2009
Home Country
Ukraine Ukraine
Started on: 2010-03-07
last update:

Summary:
Adding name of tv-system (PAL/SECAM/NTSC and B/G/D/K/L/I/M) in addition to country name
or better add case-list of various TV-System to let users manually set correct tv-system in already finded channel.
Thats helps users to choose correct TV-System in situation where analog tv provider gives tv-channels in various tv-systems
(My provider gives me channels in PAL-D/K, PAL-B/G and SECAM-D/K)

Area:
1.Tuning section of analog tuner.
2. Section "TV Channels" Tab "Analog" in window Edit Channel.

Description:
The majority of providers of analogue TV is given by channels in various television standards.

At present a unique simple way of adjustment of all channels taking into account corresponding television systems for me is:
1. A country choice
2. Automatic search of all channels
3. Removal from finded channels - channels with incorrect television system (incorrect system of chromaticity PAL/SECAM/NTSC, absence of a sound or a dirty sound - standards B/G/D/K/L/I/M) and doubles of channels.
4. Transition to a step 1 until then while in base all channels will not be added.

It very long and difficult for those users which do not know conformity of the countries and television system accepted for an announcement in these countries.

Big help to this - is to adding name of tv-system (PAL/SECAM/NTSC and B/G/D/K/L/I/M) in addition to country name
or more, more and more better add case-list of various TV-System to let users manually set correct tv-system in already finded channel.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom