Analog tv card cannot find tv channels (1 Viewer)

orennahum

April 26, 2008
Hello,

I have installed Media Portal / TV-Server RC1. The TV server identifies my analog TV card (fly video 98 and Conexant's BtPCI drivers). When I try to scan for TV channels, the TV servers scans the entire frequency ranges, but finds no channel. Using anther TV program everything works fine. How can I fix this ?

Thanks,
Oren

DranDane

Portal Member
March 26, 2007
I have exactly the same problem. I have 2 TV cards

- Asus My Cinema P7131-Hybrid (analog & DVB-T)
- Pinnacle PCTV analog PCI (analog)

When I launch an analog scan my TV-server 1.0.0.0 RC1 find nothing. I tried with different drivers, country, cable, antenna options, with one and after the other card only. TV-server find no one analog signal. When I try to manually add a analog channel its works but when I click on the "preview" button to preview this channel I receive an error message "Preview error:UnknowError". But I'm not sure to have the correct frequencies (http://www.voo.be/files/customer/files/ProgrammesTV/2.pdf). I'm from Belgium. I'm using Windows XP MCE. Here is a post of my problem in French on the French forum Problème De Scan Analogique - MP-FR .:: Le forum ::..

The DVB-T from the Asus card works fine.
K!TV works fine with the both cards.

I'll come back later to post my log file but I think there is nothing special in it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom