Any changes on the forum? Critical error all the time! (1 Viewer)

mama

Portal Pro
May 31, 2004
Germany
Are you working on the forum´s database? I get critical error messages all the time "Can not connect to the database" or something like that. :shock:

Users who are viewing this thread

Similar threads

Original please.
Original please.
While we are chatting, now get mad, you know that I said I would refactor the database to get rid of any redundancies. I've done...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 Cannot play Stream8 DE
I have one more piece of information about the problem. Apparently it's the client. I just installed Kodi and connected it to the MP server. That's working.
I have one more piece of information about the problem. Apparently it's the client. I just installed Kodi and connected it to the...
I try my thread in English My single seat has been running smoothly for a long time. Now I wanted to connect another client, but I...
Replies
Views
Thanks for your feedback!
Thanks for your feedback!
I'm not sure exactly when this started, I've been dealing with it for a while until I had time to troubleshoot it. I'm pretty sure...
Replies
Views
ops..
ops..
Hello everyone. I've been using the mediaportal tv server as backend and kodi as frontend from several, everything works regularly...
Replies
Views
Thanks @high, bug report options look good now.
Thanks @high, bug report options look good now.
Before you create this bug report: Make sure that your system (Windows, codecs and drivers) is up to date, matching the...
Replies
Views
Top Bottom