Any changes on the forum? Critical error all the time! (1 Viewer)

mama

Portal Pro
May 31, 2004
Germany
Are you working on the forum´s database? I get critical error messages all the time "Can not connect to the database" or something like that. :shock:

Users who are viewing this thread

Similar threads

oops! here it is. Corrected xml
oops! here it is. Corrected xml
Before you create this bug report: Make sure that your system (windows, codecs and drivers) is up to date, matching the...
Replies
Views
OK, so I took a deep dive in the logs myself (gotta start to learn sometime) and noticed an error about Gentle.config Opened the file and it was full of NULLs. Not good for an XML file. I found an old thread (gentle.config) which had some 11-years-old XML. On the off-chance that this could fix my problem, I cut-and-pasted it into...
OK, so I took a deep dive in the logs myself (gotta start to learn sometime) and noticed an error about Gentle.config Opened the...
It never rains but it pours. All of a sudden MP1 refuses to connect to the TV service (which is on the same PC) and comes up with...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 1.30.0 HELP! TestApp Not Working DE
i compile TestApp but im getting this error: Error CS0246 The type or namespace name 'TvCardCollection' could not be found (are you missing a using directive or an assembly reference?) TestApp TvEngine3\TVLibrary\TestApp\Form1.cs 39 Active Can someone solve this error? I tried this but this time i am getting itv...
i compile TestApp but im getting this error: Error CS0246 The type or namespace name 'TvCardCollection' could not be found...
i compile TestApp but im getting this error: Error CS0246 The type or namespace name 'TvCardCollection' could not be found...
Replies
Views
in MP config goto plugins -> MovingPictures and open the config. There you can delete the wanted movies ;)
in MP config goto plugins -> MovingPictures and open the config. There you can delete the wanted movies ;)
I am using MediaPortal 1.30 and Moving Pictures. In fact, I have been using them for so long that my movie list is now... a mess...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 MP2 - V2.3 MP2 doesn't begin installation. DE
Please run the installer by using the MP2-Setup-Logging.bat that comes zipped with the setup, it will create multiple log files in wherever you extract the setup.exe, then post the logs here.
Please run the installer by using the MP2-Setup-Logging.bat that comes zipped with the setup, it will create multiple log files in...
Before you create this bug report: Make sure that your system (Windows, codecs and drivers) is up to date, matching the...
Replies
Views
Top Bottom