Any joy with 2.4Ghz remotes? (1 Viewer)

smarty12345

Portal Pro
November 23, 2011
United Kingdom
Home Country
Great Britain (UK) Great Britain (UK)
Hi guys. I have had a little read through the forum and the posts I have come across seem a year or two old and I had wondered if anyone had tried and had any luck with the 2.4Ghz remotes that are all over ebay for £6-£10 these days? They apparently work fine for Android and xbmc. But I don't know if they will work with Mediaportal.
Traditionally I have always used a wireless keyboard.....but I dropped it and its now in several pieces.. lol...

I was looking at something like this Wireless Keyboard Remote Qwerty Fly Air Mouse for Android TV Box M8 2.4GHz XBMC
http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Wireless-...0005&rk=5&rkt=6&mehot=ag&sd=381774664362#rwid
If the view is to stil stear clear, then I will just replace the keyboard....

thanks.

Stéphane Lenclud

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • April 29, 2013
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    Hi guys. I have had a little read through the forum and the posts I have come across seem a year or two old and I had wondered if anyone had tried and had any luck with the 2.4Ghz remotes that are all over ebay for £6-£10 these days? They apparently work fine for Android and xbmc. But I don't know if they will work with Mediaportal.
    Traditionally I have always used a wireless keyboard.....but I dropped it and its now in several pieces.. lol...

I was looking at something like this Wireless Keyboard Remote Qwerty Fly Air Mouse for Android TV Box M8 2.4GHz XBMC
    http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Wireless-...0005&rk=5&rkt=6&mehot=ag&sd=381774664362#rwid
    If the view is to stil stear clear, then I will just replace the keyboard....

thanks.
    Those are usually just keyboard so they should work. Some have limited IR support too if you have an IR receiver that could work too.

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

smarty12345

Portal Pro
    November 23, 2011
    United Kingdom
    Home Country
    Great Britain (UK) Great Britain (UK)
    Thanks. I dont have any IR reciever and didnt plan to buy one. I was hoping these remotes just sent keyboard key commands for the most part. for the price I may just give one a try...

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom