Anyone good with photoshop or graphics? (1 Viewer)

cul8er

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • August 31, 2006
    Home Country
    Sweden Sweden
    Hi,

I would like to ask if anyone would like to try to create a new default background for the x-factor skin. The default background is used everywhere in the skin where I haven't made a custom background. The current background looks like the attached picture. The image size should be 1280x720. The default background is used for example in the music screen (see attahed picture 2). Please do not post images that you have downloaded as this could cause copywright issues.

Thank you in advance!

Best Regards
    cul8er
    background_default.png

music_listview.jpg

kleinerflo

Portal Member
    January 25, 2009
    Bayern
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    Hello and sorry for the bad times only English, but writing lyrics in English is not mine.
    Have you presented to something definite or is that just a see what comes to be.
    If you want a particular item or style then simply write me and I'll try what I can do

emphatic

Design Group
  • Team MediaPortal
  • August 25, 2006
    Alingsås
    Home Country
    Sweden Sweden
    I did like the old one. :D

I don't have generic one (yet), but here's one I made for TV-Series.

Emph

Attachments

• tv-series.jpg
      tv-series.jpg
      268.3 KB

emphatic

Design Group
  • Team MediaPortal
  • August 25, 2006
    Alingsås
    Home Country
    Sweden Sweden
    I did a little Basic Home-pack with 1 image for each item (the Basic Home uses 6 items in total as you all know by now).

The lens flare moves from left to right, depending on which item is currently selected. To use this, simply drop the contents of the .zip-file into Animations, so you get the folders 1-6 in there. Then open the X-Factor menu configurator, and change the image path for item 1 to "1", item 2 to "2" etc. Press "Generate Basic Home" but (optional) do not press Save unless you're sure you will like this. If you don't like it, just open the configuration again and press "Generate Basic Home" to get your old backgrounds back.

UIbKZHOxf.jpg

Download: RapidShare: 1-CLICK Web hosting - Easy Filehosting

For now, you'll get a fade between each segment, I don't know if this will be as obvious once you can select not to use multiimage in the configuration.

Emph

ixdvc

Portal Pro
    May 26, 2009
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    I just made this one. If you like, but it is too light, I could also make a darker version. Just tell me.

Attachments

• x-factor.png
      x-factor.png
      227 KB

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom