Anyone gotten the TWIT.TV RSS feeds to work? (1 Viewer)

zicoz

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • September 3, 2006
    Home Country
    Norway Norway
    Has anyone gotten playback to work for TWIT.TVs podcast feeds? It keeps on buffering for me even after it's passed the % it should start playback at. Jupiter Broadcastings feed works great.

offbyone

Development Group
  • Team MediaPortal
  • April 26, 2008
    Stuttgart
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    If
    • the video doesn't contain correct or any metadata
    • any directshow filter requires the full file
    • their webserver settings are incompatible with the directshow source filter
    the file is downloaded in total before playback starts.

This happens on other sites, too. Playback will start at 100%.

gsi095

Portal Member
    August 30, 2010
    Home Country
    The youtube channel is clunky. I tried to add the rss url's to create a list like Revision3 but get a message that there is no video.

If you have seen the new XBMC addin for TWiT it is awesome, even has TWit.live support.

I will try to get it working well and would appreciate any advice if you have any success too

Dave

zicoz

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • September 3, 2006
    Home Country
    Norway Norway
    I've published Twit.tv to onlinevideos. It's not all the shows though, just the ones I've got interest in.

And I haven't used it in a while so let me know if it's broken.

Last edited:

offbyone

Development Group
  • Team MediaPortal
  • April 26, 2008
    Stuttgart
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    It is currently broken - but I have started to implement it via the API. So I guess I'd take over the site when I get it done ;)

zicoz

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • September 3, 2006
    Home Country
    Norway Norway
    It seems to still work to me, the "broken" status was only added by someone who wanted all of the shows.

I have now got an updated one with all the current shows, but I entered the wrong password, when trying to update it, is there a way to "retype" the password?

Also, where do I add the logo for it?

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Similar threads

That was it! :) I had to set it to "Maintain display scaling". I think it was set to "Maintain Aspect Ratio", which added black bars to MediaPortal when playing videos that didn't conform to a strict 16:9 ratio, I suppose. Thanks to everyone for the patience and help, I can finally enjoy videos fully.
    That was it! :) I had to set it to "Maintain display scaling". I think it was set to "Maintain Aspect Ratio", which added black...
    I'm running MePo in 1080p to my 4K TV (because my Intel NUC HTPC ain't powerful enough to run in 4K) and for some videos, I see...
    Replies
    Views
    If anyone ever experiences the above, I found a fix. Removing and reinstalling MP-TVSeries fixed it. It must have gotten corrupted during the reinstall of MP. I also had to do the same with TRAKT which had some issues too that were not apparent at the time. All is well once again. :cool:
    If anyone ever experiences the above, I found a fix. Removing and reinstalling MP-TVSeries fixed it. It must have gotten corrupted...
    After much trial and error and comparing this computer with another that was working, I finally found out that Fanarthandler...
    Replies
    Views
    MP1 MP2 MP2 - V2.4.1 Mouse support for timeshift DE
    I guess it's really a rare case, most users use remote controls, then keyboards and last mouse. I tired to design things mouse friendly as much as possible, because it was almost impossible when I joined the team. As former WMC user I quickly decided to create a WMC-like skin which comes as close as possible in terms of appearance and...
    I guess it's really a rare case, most users use remote controls, then keyboards and last mouse. I tired to design things mouse...
    Hi, I am new to Media Portal, I am an avid Windows Media Center user, love it and trying to hold onto it as long as possible...
    Replies
    Views
    (egg in face) I had to dnld SD plugin mpe1 to re install. trying again Thnx
    (egg in face) I had to dnld SD plugin mpe1 to re install. trying again Thnx
    Pre Releases are provided as a way for the community to test and give feedback on all the exciting things we have lined up for the...
    Replies
    Views
    I had the same issue and found the executable under C:\ProgramData\Team MediaPortal\MediaPortal\skin\Titan\BasicHome.Editor\TitanEditor.exe Only the shortcut was missing.
    I had the same issue and found the executable under C:\ProgramData\Team...
    Hi all, Not a rant, more a sharing of experience (maybe hoping to get some clarification on which wrong turn I took) It has been...
    Replies
    Views
    Top Bottom