Anyone having problems with thetvdb info? (1 Viewer)

Uncle Woja

Portal Member
October 12, 2006
Home Country
Just made the leap from RC3 to 1.0 and found out that firstly, the skin I was using has ceased development and is not supported with 1.0.

Now I've found an 'ok' skin and rebuilt the tv-series db, none of the episode or series info is showing up. None of the series have banners. There's no info at all.

Users who are viewing this thread

Similar threads

I've been using version 1.2.2.0 for years and have found no need to upgrade to newer version. I hate it that skins loose compatibility with almost every new version. And new skins are too 'fancy' for my taste. I use a customized version of the default wide skin with only Videos and TV in the main menu. I use mediaportal for recording...
I've been using version 1.2.2.0 for years and have found no need to upgrade to newer version. I hate it that skins loose...
I've been using version 1.2.2.0 for years and have found no need to upgrade to newer version. I hate it that skins loose...
Replies
Views
It is looking and working very well now and I am almost at the point of switching my HTPC to MP2, madvr would definitely push me over the edge for sure.;)
It is looking and working very well now and I am almost at the point of switching my HTPC to MP2, madvr would definitely push me...
We are proud to present MediaPortal 2.3 MediaPortal 2.3 is a full-blown media center software that addresses the most common user...
Replies
Views
We are proud to present MediaPortal 2.3.1 MediaPortal 2.3.1 is a full-blown media center software that addresses the most common user requirements out of the box. Aside from its support for Live TV and Radio, it offers a complete media server for music, movies, and TV shows. Info is automatically downloaded from various sources to...
We are proud to present MediaPortal 2.3.1 MediaPortal 2.3.1 is a full-blown media center software that addresses the most common...
We are proud to present MediaPortal 2.3.1 MediaPortal 2.3.1 is a full-blown media center software that addresses the most common...
Replies
Views
Sad to see you replied so late, I've long since moved from 32bit to 64bit, so you've gone through all that trouble to help me for nothing. Thanks anyway. Emph
Sad to see you replied so late, I've long since moved from 32bit to 64bit, so you've gone through all that trouble to help me for...
************************************************* EDIT 2019-04-29: New version, see Gitlad for change log. Thank you SINCowboy So...
Replies
Views
Hm - ok, could see that, single request, single thread no problem, multiple [some number greater then X] requests, multiple threads, one gets chomped and does not return completed thread so XML structure is incomplete - can't say it exactly an obvious consideration however, review a decade old entry in 8 languages [all of which look...
Hm - ok, could see that, single request, single thread no problem, multiple [some number greater then X] requests, multiple...
Hi. Yesterday, decided to re-vamp my Doctor Who (2005) files, so re-encoding, and shufling for disk space. On completion, deleted...
Replies
Views
Top Bottom