Anyone successfully assign action keys (start/pause/stop) to Dinovo Mini (1 Viewer)

mufdvr3669

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • April 1, 2008
    I have remapped some of my keys on my Dinovo Mini but can't assign the action keys at the top of the keyboard to successfully do anything. Under the tab Keys and Sounds>Global Actions I have linked stop, pause, fast forward to the action keys but they do not successfully carry over to mediaportal. Even though I have for instance taken pause away from the space bar and assigned it to the pause button, the space bar still pauses the movie and the pause button does nothing. Any help would be appreciated. Thanks

roopert

Portal Pro
    June 3, 2008
    Home Country
    Belgium Belgium
    You don't have to remap anything. Just leave the default settings, go to remote -> general hid -> use general hid device ->ok
    All the buttons at the top of your dinovo should work now accept the "back" button.
    In "keys & sounds" -> global actions -> previous menu(10) I've tried to map the back button. But when using this in MP the back button goes to the previous menu but always to the first item.
    Using the "esc" button on a regular keyboard does it right... Can't seem to find the problem :(

UPDATE: the back button on the dinovo acts just the same as on a conventional keyboard. Using back in MP sends you to the top
    Using 'escape' on the dinovo doesn't feel good with the fn+tab command. If somebody knows how to see the back button on the dinovo as the escape button... things would be soo much better

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom