Anysee 30 Plus support (descramble) (1 Viewer)

crackdown

Portal Pro
November 24, 2009
Home Country
Netherlands Netherlands
Re: AnyCam v1.0b

Is this program still working...?

On April 20th I posted a similar question to Drazic:
Code:
https://forum.team-mediaportal.com/608779-post106.html
but never got a reaction from him

So my guess is that he is no longer active here.

I've tried to get DVBViewer to work with Anycam/Acamd, but without success. (I could only watch the non-encrypted channels (Ned1, Ned1 HD and Ziggo Zenderoverzicht).

I'm currently using DVBDream which works great with the SPlug,dll plugin.

Ron

It would be greatly appreciated how you got this to work. You say you use dvbdream, but do you mean as stand-alone or as a means to use it wihin mediaportal? If so please share your knowledge because I have not heard of this solution and I am very interested in trying it! :D

Dutchman

Portal Member
April 20, 2010
Home Country
Netherlands Netherlands
Re: AnyCam v1.0b

It would be greatly appreciated how you got this to work. You say you use dvbdream, but do you mean as stand-alone or as a means to use it wihin mediaportal? If so please share your knowledge because I have not heard of this solution and I am very interested in trying it! :D

Hi,

I use DvbDream as a stand-alone program (with the SPlug.dll plug-in ) since I don't need a fancy solution such as MediaPortal, or Windows Media Center, all I want is a simple application to watch digital (HD and SD) TV on my PC. Of course the Anysee Viewer application can handle this as well, but IMO this program is sloooow and not exactly user friendly.

I would have liked to use DVBViewer, for which I also bought a license, but couldn't get it to work with ACamd and AnyCam and the DVBViewer developer is unwilling to support the Anysee hardware, or the SPlug.dll plug-in.

I have created a DVBDream transponder file (ini), using a working Anysee transponder file (tpl) for my region (8888) as an example.

Ron

Dutchman

Portal Member
April 20, 2010
Home Country
Netherlands Netherlands

I finally got the Anysee working with DVBViewer, using the latest version of ACAMD (v6.20).

You can find instructions + ACAMD v6.20 (as an attachment) on this page:

Code:
http://www.degroeneknop.nl/forum/index.php/topic,7102.0.html

Ron

coennie

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • July 18, 2008
    WHOEHOE,
    That works like a charm!

Thanks for the tip Dutchman, now I can finally stop with the instable splug.dll

Grtz Coennie

Da_JoJo

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • August 6, 2008
    Home Country
    Netherlands Netherlands
    got it working with a anysee t/c plus on mediaportal 1.2 beta on windows 7 x64
    using latest mdapifilter and acamd 0.6.2.0
    put the mdapifilter.ax in tv-server map and register in elevated commandprompt(type cmd in searchwindow and press ctrl+shift and enter when you see cmd appearing) with : regsvr32 mdapifilter.ax ( dont forget to cd to the dir of tv-server)
    use exista blog for the settings.
    edit: set all tv codecs to microsoft dtv decoder, its way better then any other.
    in tv-server config change wait time for timesync to 1 second for non-scrambled and 2 seconds for scrambled.
    edit2: using latest anysee drivers 1.3.0 , you also need to goto tv-server settings and select the tv-server so that you see the list with tv-cards, now click on the anysee dvb-t and press config. in config select : preload card. turn cam on and set it to 5.
    for dvb-c change the cno to dvb-c and set cam option to dvb-c tuner in mediaportal.

IndoDanny

Portal Member
    May 29, 2011
    Home Country
    Indonesia Indonesia
    got it working with a anysee t/c plus on mediaportal 1.2 beta on windows 7 x64
    using latest mdapifilter and acamd 0.6.2.0
    put the mdapifilter.ax in tv-server map and register in elevated commandprompt(type cmd in searchwindow and press ctrl+shift and enter when you see cmd appearing) with : regsvr32 mdapifilter.ax ( dont forget to cd to the dir of tv-server)
    use exista blog for the settings.
    edit: set all tv codecs to microsoft dtv decoder, its way better then any other.
    in tv-server config change wait time for timesync to 1 second for non-scrambled and 2 seconds for scrambled.
    edit2: using latest anysee drivers 1.3.0 , you also need to goto tv-server settings and select the tv-server so that you see the list with tv-cards, now click on the anysee dvb-t and press config. in config select : preload card. turn cam on and set it to 5.
    for dvb-c change the cno to dvb-c and set cam option to dvb-c tuner in mediaportal.

How did you configurate acamd and how did you install it?

Da_JoJo

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • August 6, 2008
    Home Country
    Netherlands Netherlands
    acamd config :

when you tune in to a FTA channel it will make the directory structure of that card in the mdplugins dir. in that dir u find a file called put plugins here. this is where the acamd goes. you will need this files :
    acamd.dll
    acamd.ini
    empty cardclient.conf
    FFDecsa.dll (fast decoder, not perse needed)
    smartcard.conf (can be empty as well, since digitenne uses conax)
    acamdmonitor.exe (to check if acamd is working, you can run it and see the output of filter when u set DisplayFilterActions to 1)

the acamd.ini should contain:

[ACamd]
    ANYSEE0=1

proper init would be :

-install anysee driver
    -install mediaportal
    -tune a FTA channel and see if it works
    -exit program and terminate server
    -regsvr32 mdapifilter (in admin-mode on win7 and vista) (file should be in tv-server dir which makes a subdir mdplugins)
    -set tunerconfig of anysee in mediaportal to CAM on and select 5 channels and dvb-t under below and pre-load card stop)
    -tune FTA channel after the shizzle restarted
    -put acamd in tunerplugindir (the one it makes in mdplugins)
    -restart the whole shizzle and turn on and see if it works
    -be happy

the lord provides, the lord takes.. dont blame me for not working stuff, just go through the steps and see if u forgot something.

Svolo4

September 21, 2011
    Home Country
    acamd config :

when you tune in to a FTA channel it will make the directory structure of that card in the mdplugins dir. in that dir u find a file called put plugins here. this is where the acamd goes. you will need this files :
    acamd.dll
    acamd.ini
    empty cardclient.conf
    acamdmonitor.exe (to check if acamd is working, you can run it and see the output of filter when u set DisplayFilterActions to 1)

[ACamd]
    ANYSEE0=1

proper init would be :

-install anysee driver
    -install mediaportal
    -regsvr32 mdapifilter (in admin-mode on win7 and vista) (file should be in tv-server dir which makes a subdir mdplugins)
    -set tunerconfig of anysee in mediaportal to CAM on and select 5 channels and dvb-t under below and pre-load card stop)
    -be happy

the lord provides, the lord takes.. dont blame me for not working stuff, just go through the steps and see if u forgot something.

This setup is not working (anymore?) with MediaPortal 1.2.0. Can anyone provide guidance for this? (Spent 3+ hours, and only FTA channels working in MP, in anysee own app pay channels work with Conax card flawlessly).

mm1352000

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • September 1, 2008
    Home Country
    New Zealand New Zealand
    Please no further discussion of MDAPI or softCAM setup on this forum. We have rules about this...

:D

Da_JoJo

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • August 6, 2008
    Home Country
    Netherlands Netherlands
    Please no further discussion of MDAPI or softCAM setup on this forum. We have rules about this...

:D

I am sorry dude.. i will shut up now :sorry::p

thing is we people cannot use this fantastic program without it. so if you devs are a bit nice to us people and download the dev kit from anysee and put the cam support in as it seems not that much of trouble for a skilled progger like urselfs.

Anysee <-- drivers and stuff

anysee - Enjoy Pay Channels in Windows Media Center <--- driver and filterkit sdk (site down atm 12:56 26-10-2011 donno why)

i spoke to anysee and they confirm that they have no problem with open source projects that use the anysee sdk, so i see no point why it is not implented yet. moreover the old version of this device from that firm started the whole mediaportal development in the first place. explain to me why it isnt implented yet as there is no excuse valid to not have it.

acamd config :

acamd.dll
    acamd.ini
    empty cardclient.conf

[ACamd]
    ANYSEE0=1

proper init would be :

-install anysee driver
    -install mediaportal
    -be happy

This setup is not working (anymore?) with MediaPortal 1.2.0. Can anyone provide guidance for this? (Spent 3+ hours, and only FTA channels working in MP, in anysee own app pay channels work with Conax card flawlessly).

it is working.. im watching it every day. you have to unregister mdapi and reboot and register again after driver/cno changes. also wipe tempfiles from the mdapi setup for ur anysee.
    confirm anysee is working in mediacenter, then while mediacenter is playing encoded shizzle -> restart the CNO.exe . start the mediaportal tv-server and stop mediacenter services in mediiaportal tv-server prog.

i will stop further help on the subject due to admin request..
    as addendum: i have full payed abbo so i have the right to watch it on what i desire.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom