AnySee E30C Plus, most of channels are not found (1 Viewer)

lmendes1979

November 14, 2009
Finland
Home Country
Portugal Portugal
MediaPortal Version: 1.0.2
MediaPortal Skin: BlueWide
Windows Version: Windows XP Professional SP3 x86
CPU Type: Pentium Dual-Core E52002 @ 2.50GHz
HDD: Seagate 500GB
Memory: 2GB DDR2 800MHz
Motherboard: ASRock G41M-LE
Video Card: Intel® Graphics Media Accelerator X4500
Video Card Driver:
Sound Card:
Sound Card AC3:
Sound Card Driver:
1. TV Card: AnySee E30 C Plus
1. TV Card Type: DVB-C
1. TV Card Driver: 2.0.6
2. TV Card:
2. TV Card Type:
2. TV Card Driver:
3. TV Card:
3. TV Card Type:
3. TV Card Driver:
4. TV Card:
4. TV Card Type:
4. TV Card Driver:
MPEG2 Video Codec:
MPEG2 Audio Codec:
h.264 Video Codec:
Satelite/CableTV Provider:
HTPC Case:
Cooling:
Power Supply:
Remote: HP eHome remote
TV: LG 26 inches
TV - HTPC Connection: DVI

Hello all,
I have been using MediaPortal for a while now, but I'm recently new to TV Server.
To take full advantage of this software I bought myself a tv tunner card and started to play with TV Server.
Anysee cards started to fill the selves of most stores here in Finland and other Scandinavian countries, so I got myself a Anysee E30 C Plus, usb DVB-C box with inbuilt CI/CAM.
My old setup included a AMD/Athlon XP +3200 motherboard/processor, and everything worked fine (including the TV Server), but I upgraded it to and Intel/P Dual-Core E52002@2.50GHz in order to take full advantage of HD capabilities.

That's when the TV Server problems arise, everything is the same in my setup excluding Motherboard/Processor and obviously some drivers, but now I can only find 5 of 80 something channels when scanning.

* All channels (+80) are found during scan and "playable" with Anysee own viewer program.
* With TV Server only 5 channels are found, via Finland - Tampere region or using Manual Search.
* This card is detected as hybrid card, tried with hydrib card defined and without.

Workaround
========
I found one odd way to make channel detection work in TV Server.
After booting, if I attempt to scan channels from TV Server it fails like before.
But if I open and close the Anysee viewer application, then TV Server detects all the channels.

I tried to check if any new process/service starts when opening the Anysee viewer, but without success.

Since everything was working in previous hardware setup I strongly suspect the root cause is not in MediaPortal/TV Server.
If someone could have a look into the logs and point me out in some direction would be great.

Update
=====

Also works flawlessly with dvbviewer (no need to quickstart with Anysee viewer)

Cheers

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom