Anyway to show TV Guide "Catagories" ? (1 Viewer)

safcsat

Portal Pro
March 1, 2008
Home Country
United Kingdom United Kingdom
Hi - anyway I can show catagories when I go into TV guide? Such as the way Sky UK EPG works?

E.G..

TV-Guide-A.jpg

Cheers! ;-)

naich

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • August 6, 2007
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    Hi!

...agree...

For me it is enough, if we can go through the groups by pressing the channel (+-) buttons on the remote. They're not in use if the mini epg is enabled ... so why not ... but as far as i know, it's impossible to map a key for it.

cu

Users who are viewing this thread

Similar threads

Ok some good news after much tearing out of hair lol as i refuse to be beaten at problem solving i managed to find out where EPG Collector gets its epg from and found it gets it from 'freesathome' so cribbed the settings from that and added the freesathome channel to the radio channels and selected that channel only to collect epg...
    Ok some good news after much tearing out of hair lol as i refuse to be beaten at problem solving i managed to find out where EPG...
    Hi folks Ive just started using epg collector to import uk freesat epg into mediaportal i have had good success with it so far and...
    Replies
    Views
    MP1 MP2 [solved] channel numbers issue DE
    that's awesome, thank you! problem fixed. no idea how it got changed as I rarely go into the config.
    that's awesome, thank you! problem fixed. no idea how it got changed as I rarely go into the config.
    Hi, until recently i had my tv channels selectable by typing the channel number on my remote. for instance, i hit the number 9...
    Replies
    Views
    I need to try MadVR, I hope my Intel NAC can manage it.
    I need to try MadVR, I hope my Intel NAC can manage it.
    Remember PAL DVDs of US movies and TV Shows, and how they were converted to 25 fps thus introducing a "smurf lite" pitch on the...
    Replies
    Views
    MP1 MP2 MP2 - V2.5 No genres after upgrade to 2.5 DE
    You need to check the wiki for TVMosaic, you have recordings as source available once TVM is installed. And of course images and music are part of the NET6 version as for NET4. If you have issues with it further infos would be good.
    You need to check the wiki for TVMosaic, you have recordings as source available once TVM is installed. And of course images and...
    Make sure that your system (Windows, codecs and drivers) is up to date, matching the Requirements and you've filled in your System...
    Replies
    Views
    You can always try, select any window, turn off the Media Portal, change the ID of the selected one to the desired one (plugin) and check.
    You can always try, select any window, turn off the Media Portal, change the ID of the selected one to the desired one (plugin) and...
    I don't have a TV card in my HTPC setup, so I really only use plugins that browse and show media files, like MP TV-Series, Moving...
    Replies
    Views
    Top Bottom