Apect ratio goes back to default mode when switching fullscreen (1 Viewer)

hirscho

Portal Pro
December 24, 2006
Home Country
Germany Germany
TV-Server Version: TV3 1.0 SVN
MediaPortal Version: MP 1.0 SVN
MediaPortal Skin: Blue3Wide
Windows Version: Windows XP, SP3
CPU Type: Intel Core Duo, 2.4GHz
HDD: Samsung HD403LJ, 400G
Memory: 2x 1024MB DDR2-675, Corsair TwinX
Motherboard: Asus P5L-1394
Video Card: 9500GT, passiv
Video Card Driver: 185.20
Sound Card: Onboard Realtek ALC883
Sound Card AC3: AC3 coaxial
Sound Card Driver: Realtek HD Audio v2.0
1. TV Card: Azurewave AD-SP400 / Twinhan DVB-S2 CI
1. TV Card Type: DVB-S2
1. TV Card Driver: V1.1.0.400 (2008 04 02)
2. TV Card: Hauppauge WinTV Nova-S
2. TV Card Type: DVB-S
2. TV Card Driver: 2.122.26109
MPEG2 Video Codec: Cyberlink 9.x
MPEG2 Audio Codec: ac3 filter
h.264 Video Codec: Cyberlink 9.x
Satelite/CableTV Provider: Astra 19.2°E
HTPC Case: Silverstone GD-01S-MX
Cooling: Ultra Silent-Kühler NoiseMagic XP-120 NMT Papst
Power Supply: 400 Watt Ultra-Silent NoiseMagic Enermax Liberty
Remote: MCE Remote
TV: Samsung LE-46A656
TV - HTPC Connection: DVI -> HDMI

If you watch a video in fullscreen and you go back to the menu screen the AR is changed to the defaut AR of the configuration even if you have choosen another mode in fullscreen before. It only occurs in the video plugin, while the TV plugin keeps the AR when changing from fullscreen to menu.

Test:
- Watch a video in fullscreen
- Select an AR different from the default AR
- Go back to menu screen
- Go back to fullscreen
- AR has changed back to default

Users who are viewing this thread

Similar threads

Would it be possible to automate the process of updating MP Extension Manager with the latest versions of important components?
Would it be possible to automate the process of updating MP Extension Manager with the latest versions of important components?
Hi there, i've got a problem with the playback of some movies. The sound format is listed as DTS HD 7.1 but the receiver detects it...
Replies
Views
Dear Morpheus_xx, I still assume that the issue is not due to hardware problems. In the beginning of my search I thought, I would need to dig into the registry, but eventually found out that GraphStudio can in principle also change the merit of decoders. As a first step I attempted to alter the Microsoft DTV-DVD A/V Decoders, but...
Dear Morpheus_xx, I still assume that the issue is not due to hardware problems. In the beginning of my search I thought, I would...
MediaPortal Version: MediaPortal 2 Summer '15 Update 1 Release Windows Version: Windows 7 Ultimate x64 SP1 CPU Type: Intel i3-2105...
Replies
Views
Thanks! Yes I read that later, about Channel mapping..I will edit my post for that later tonight. About removing the CI assignments, may be this helps, I do not know, but right now all channels seem to work OK though.
Thanks! Yes I read that later, about Channel mapping..I will edit my post for that later tonight. About removing the CI...
Hi folks, Since I could not find any complete tutorial for the installation of my new Digital Devices (DD) DuoFlex C/C2/T/T2 V3...
Replies
Views
Hi @el Filou Ok I understand, that not easy :( So for now ReClock is the best :)
Hi @el Filou Ok I understand, that not easy :( So for now ReClock is the best :)
Description of Change This branch will permit to have madVR renderer to MP1, thanks to Tourettes for this and Madshi. This branch...
Replies
Views
Thanks beamland :) Unless you had previously saved those settings, the values that were shown were not necessarily the ones that MP was using. In other words, it might have shown MP Audio Renderer when you first loaded configuration... but that doesn't mean MP was using the MP Audio Renderer before that time. Only logs could have...
Thanks beamland :) Unless you had previously saved those settings, the values that were shown were not necessarily the ones that...
Hi there Powering on my HTPC and starting to watch live tv on whatever channel I choose works fine. I get video and audio as...
Replies
Views
Top Bottom