App to list TV episodes, movies to give to friends?

Discussion in 'Other HTPC Applications' started by dir, November 12, 2009.

1. dir
    • Premium Supporter

dir MP Donator

Ratings:
    +40 / 0
    Home Country:
    Afghanistan Afghanistan
    Show System Specs
    I have a friend that wants to give me a 1TB drive, and put stuff on it. So I need to send him a listing of all my TV shows, episodes, amd movies. I'm happy to use an app where I have to enter all this info or have it scan my directories and I clean up the listing. I'm happy to even give my friend the same app so he can use it to browse my collection.

It needs to show all the movies and all the tv episodes, and probably the file sizes as well so he knows how much can fit.

Aside from doing a CMD-line "dir /AD /D /B /etc.etc. >listing.txt", which creates a really ugly listing, can anyone recommend a simple way to share this information?

Also,I don't want to post the output on the Internet like some apps force you to.

Thanks

Dir

2. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  3. alexeiei
    • Premium Supporter

alexeiei MP Donator

Ratings:
    +4 / 0
    Home Country:
    Spain Spain
  4. RivaSA

RivaSA Portal Member

Ratings:
    +3 / 0
    Home Country:
    South Africa South Africa
    Hi, I use Dirlister and have found very few things that are easier to use. Anything better comes with a fee and I have never needed any of the extra functionality.

Good luck

Users Viewing Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 0)

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice
  • About The Project

The vision of the MediaPortal project is to create a free open source media centre application, which supports all advanced media centre functions, and is accessible to all Windows users.

In reaching this goal we are working every day to make sure our software is one of the best.

• Support MediaPortal!

The team works very hard to make sure the community is running the best HTPC-software. We give away MediaPortal for free but hosting and software is not for us.

Care to support our work with a few bucks? We'd really appreciate it!