AR MCE Remote with Girder on Vista? (1 Viewer)

farmerjoe

Portal Pro
November 29, 2006
Hello,

I use MP now already quite a while. But now i changed my hardware to view HD and for this i upgraded from XP MCE to Vista Ultimate64.
Everything works like a charm. But I am not able to use my MCE Remote fully.... This here (REMOTE CONTROL MCE)

url

… because I cannot feed Girder (version 3.2) with the old HID Plugin.
I got this message " Failed to load plugin...."
Does somebody did it? MCE Remote with Girder on Vista?
Or is there alternative software?

Each idea is very welcome!

Farmer

DJBlu

Portal Pro
August 14, 2007
Llanelli
Home Country
United Kingdom United Kingdom
This remote is a X10 remote.

download the drivers and use the x10 remote settings in media portal.

farmerjoe

Portal Pro
November 29, 2006
mh... I use them but i want to use the remote for Webcam steering too. And for this I need girder....

The x10 works perferct in MP! but Girder dont want to load the plugin for those HID devices... and with my old XP MCE it worked like a charm!

Girder on Vista with this remote possible?! I think this is the best and cheepest remote for PC.. anyone did it?

Melloware

Portal Pro
October 26, 2007
Home Country
United States of America United States of America
mh... I use them but i want to use the remote for Webcam steering too. And for this I need girder....

The x10 works perferct in MP! but Girder dont want to load the plugin for those HID devices... and with my old XP MCE it worked like a charm!

Girder on Vista with this remote possible?! I think this is the best and cheepest remote for PC.. anyone did it?

If this is an x10 remote it should work on vista with any of the X10 software support application such as Intelliremote, Girder, IRServerSuite etc. Vista should not be a problem at all as long as you have the latest x10net.dll installed on your machine.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom