Are You going to by a Apple Iphone 3G ? (1 Viewer)

Are you going to buy the Apple iPhone 3G ?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

mirk

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • June 2, 2006
    Växjö, Sweden
    Home Country
    Sweden Sweden
    I thought it would be interesting to see how many members who is planing to by the Apple Iphone 3G.

Please select one of the alternatives.

jojjal

Portal Pro
    October 21, 2006
    Home Country
    Sweden Sweden
    have it in my hand now...bought it at the release day....It is a great buy.. just satiesfied with the Iphone

//Jojja

revs

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • February 1, 2007
    The Sauce of Worcester
    Home Country
    Wales Wales
    I had the original iPhone. As in the UK it only cost me £99 on my tarriff to upgrade I got one on the first day. My Original iPhone is onsale on ebay, and is already above £99.

So I basically get a iPhone 3G for free, with extra money left over. What reason was there NOT to upgrade!

I am loving it so far, it is much lighter, and feels a lot smaller than the first one (even though its no smaller, actually 0.02" bigger or something).

The App store is addictive, expecially as all the aplications are of a high quality.I think it was a good idea to charge a small fee to develop for the platform - it makes people think twice, and keeps the quality at a high level.
    I realise a lot o people think it should be free to develop, but in this scenario I think its better for the end user. Also, charge 0.99 for the app, and you'll have your money back in no time - someone worked out that one application had made $75,000 in the first hours of the first day.

SpudR

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • July 27, 2007
    Yorkshire, UK
    Home Country
    England England
    Everyone I know who has one hates it!
    Reboots and problems abound - killed my enthusiasm...

Marcusb

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • February 16, 2005
    Melbourne
    Everyone I know who has one hates it!
    Reboots and problems abound - killed my enthusiasm...

It's funny, everyone I know who has one loves it, but they do list a huge list of faults with it.
    If it was any otehr manufacturer, they'd hate it, but it always seems that people are prepared to put up withy a lot more from apple.

Then again, I just started a new job and it looks like I'll have a choice between a blackberry curve or an iPhone and I thikn an iPhone may be the better choice. I personally don't really like either...

jojjal

Portal Pro
    October 21, 2006
    Home Country
    Sweden Sweden
    just minor things..

No copy&paste cant "tilt" email like i can tilt webpages, no file explorer....but maby its not nessesarey...but i want one...

. Just these few things (maby so far....?! )

other than that.... its doing its job just great..

Gixxer

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • August 18, 2007
    Spain
    Home Country
    Spain Spain
    do u have mms (multimedia messages) available ? cause here in spain its not available, which is a big VERY BAD for apple not to include it.

also here they force us to buy a internet contract with the phone, plus a minimum monthly cost on phone calls.

so no iphone for me !!

Users who are viewing this thread