Arrows movement freeze for a second every few seconds (1 Viewer)

bxr

Portal Member
June 8, 2009
A new install on Vista Ultimate SP2.
If press arrows repeatedly sometimes it freezes for a moment and than enters all the presses together.
Is it a known problem?

anony

Portal Pro
January 3, 2009
I am experiecing this issue for MediaPortal itself, starting from the moment it starts. Every few seconds it would freeze, then restore movement for a while, then freeze again, and repeat.

Some readings suggest that the issue might be related to the TV server/client.

bxr

Portal Member
June 8, 2009
I isolated the problem to something with the network (both wifi and ethernet).
If I disconnect all the network connections, the "freezing" stops!
The board is Asus m3n78-em, btw.
Another m3n78-em HTPC doesn't have the problem. Is it possible the board is faulty?

bxr

Portal Member
June 8, 2009
Solved: The problem is caused by the TV server and plugin not configured to work.
If you don't use TV server, just disable the TV plugin!

Users who are viewing this thread

Similar threads

I have looked at your log files, but as usual they are unintelligible gobbledegook. (I am sure that the original developers who wrote that code know what the log entries mean, but those developers have long since retired from the MP team.) I regret to say that I think that you will have to use the "brute force" method to track down...
I have looked at your log files, but as usual they are unintelligible gobbledegook. (I am sure that the original developers who...
Sometimes when displaying the OSD whilst playing a recorded TV show the video freezes and the sound continues for about 30 seconds...
Replies
Views
@Brownard another logs of failed installations. I'll take a look into the user management. Edit: I can confirm user management is completey broken with NET4 and NET6 :( Neither an existing profile can be selected nor a new one can be created.
@Brownard another logs of failed installations. I'll take a look into the user management. Edit: I can confirm user management is...
Description: Hi there. First of all, I appreciate all the effort in MediaPortal 2 release 2.5 - visible changes look great (eg...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 [News] MediaPortal 2 - 2.5 Release DE
Will be version 2.5.1 ready quite soon? I read somewhere it will be a bugfix release, no new features are probably not in focus.
Will be version 2.5.1 ready quite soon? I read somewhere it will be a bugfix release, no new features are probably not in focus.
We are proud to present MediaPortal 2.5 MediaPortal 2.5 is a full-blown media center software that addresses most common user...
Replies
Views
:(. I have never used satellite TV, and I regret that I do not know what the problem might be. TV Server scans only those frequencies that are defined in the tuning-parameters file for the satellite that you are scanning, so it is possible that the missing channels have moved to a new frequency that is not contained in the...
:(. I have never used satellite TV, and I regret that I do not know what the problem might be. TV Server scans only those...
After many years of successful usage of MediaPortal, we were forced to upgrade the htpc (it's now more than 10 years old). I needed...
Replies
Views
Created ticket targeted for 2.4 release: [MP2-865] MP2-Server crashes if FileSystemWatcher is used for exFAT drives - MediaPortal Jira
Created ticket targeted for 2.4 release: [MP2-865] MP2-Server crashes if FileSystemWatcher is used for exFAT drives - MediaPortal Jira
Hi I really love MediaPortal and have been using MP1 for a long time. I'm setting up a new PC for a friend now and thought I'd...
Replies
Views
Top Bottom