ATI Remote Wonder resulting in double click on some keys (1 Viewer)

Tmac

Portal Member
September 20, 2008
MediaPortal Version: 1.0.0
MediaPortal Skin: default wide
Windows Version: vista

Remote: ATI REMOTE WONDER 1

Hi. I saw that my remote was avaible in MP config screen and selected it. It works great, but i'm having some problem with the keys the remote share with windows (up, down, right, left - numerals) whenever i click those keys, it results in a double click in that key. Example: if i click down once, MP will make it down twice. I believe this is happening due to windows and MP recognizing the same input resulting in a double effect.

How can i solve it? I'm a bit clueless here.

Robespeare

March 13, 2009
Home Country
United Kingdom United Kingdom
Hello there - have you found a solution?

I've also picked up a Remote Wonder in the last week and just started using MP.

I think the simplest solution is to open up the MP configuration, go to Remote -> X10 -> Learn -> Mapping and under the buttons giving you double presses, delete the "No Condition" entry. So all the numbers, the arrows, and the OK button.

Alternatively you can turn off the RW taskbar utility (losing all external function), or turn off the remote in the MP config (losing some of the nice mappable functions, I imagine).

Given that it's been a week you've probably figured all that out anyway :)

r

Tmac

Portal Member
September 20, 2008
I found out the same solution as yours. Deleted the "no conditions" entrys on mapping screen.

Besides that small problem, thats a great remote for MP. Eveything works fine. ;)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom