ATI Remote??? (1 Viewer)

thomas.wiktor

Portal Pro
October 30, 2005
Hi

I wonder if tha ATI remote work´s with MP?
And if it das, is it as good as MCE remote?

nabicat

April 3, 2005
I tried using the Remote Wonder from ATI for the first six months I used MP. With the most recent version of the RemoteWonder config for MP, the remote worked great when it was in range.
I ended up moving to the MCE remote just a couple of weeks ago after finally giving up on my Remote Wonder's terrible range. On my setup, the remote wonder worked for about a 1-3 feet from the receiver. The MCE remote works across the room, so long as its line of sight. The key labels on the MCE remote also correspond better to the functions being used. ie. "My TV", "My Pictures"...etc.

CoolHammer

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • September 28, 2004
    Finland
    Hi,

I have remote wonder 1 and i'm using it with MP.

This forum has tons of tips and hints how to configure and use remote wonder. please use the search.

CoolHammer

Users who are viewing this thread

Similar threads

I recently installed 2.4.1. Can anyone tell me why my IE remote does not show up under Input Devices (I show only "WiFi Remote," which I do not have)? Device Manager lists Microsoft eHome Infrared Transceiver as working. I find the MP2 documentation quite confusing as to whether a plugin is needed or whether MP2 is supposed to work...
    I recently installed 2.4.1. Can anyone tell me why my IE remote does not show up under Input Devices (I show only "WiFi Remote,"...
    I recently installed 2.4.1. Can anyone tell me why my IE remote does not show up under Input Devices (I show only "WiFi Remote,"...
    Replies
    Views
    I think I've solved the remote button issue, there was an unknown driver in Device Manager which I discovered was the Serial IO GPIO driver. Installing that appears to have solved the remote problem. Who knew? Thanks to all who contributed to my solution.
    I think I've solved the remote button issue, there was an unknown driver in Device Manager which I discovered was the Serial IO...
    I just upgraded my HTPC to a 12th gen Core i5 CPU and Windows 11 running MP 1.30 (Ukraine). It works well except for two minor...
    Replies
    Views
    I just came across WiFi Remote in a roundabout way. I am looking for a way to remotely control my HTPC, which is located in my home theatre room with a beamer and has Media Portal installed, from the living room, where there is a TV that is connected to the HTPC. Unfortunately, I don't know how to do this remote control once the...
    I just came across WiFi Remote in a roundabout way. I am looking for a way to remotely control my HTPC, which is located in my home...
    I just came across WiFi Remote in a roundabout way. I am looking for a way to remotely control my HTPC, which is located in my home...
    Replies
    Views
    MP1 MP2 Streaming Server DE
    I'm using mediaportal 2.4 + softetherVPN to watch live TV over the Internet. I am using mediaportal 2.4 on the client pc. I'm just curious as to why, when I have a good stream and am watching TV on the remote pc, the streaming server states that there is no active stream (see photo). BTW, I checked the server status with google...
    I'm using mediaportal 2.4 + softetherVPN to watch live TV over the Internet. I am using mediaportal 2.4 on the client pc. I'm...
    I'm using mediaportal 2.4 + softetherVPN to watch live TV over the Internet. I am using mediaportal 2.4 on the client pc. I'm...
    Replies
    Views
    Maybe it's time for me to upgrade to Windows 10 then. I am really starting to miss out on the most recent features of MP.
    Maybe it's time for me to upgrade to Windows 10 then. I am really starting to miss out on the most recent features of MP.
    Evening everyone, Is anyone operating Windows 10 and the latest installation of Mediaportal with iMON Frontview working, in...
    Replies
    Views
    Top Bottom