ati tv tuner hdtv 600 pci ( pal/Secam ) (1 Viewer)

sir_veja

January 22, 2009
Home Country
Portugal Portugal
I've ben using your product for quite some time, and i have to say , i am very please with it.

Everything work as expected, smoothly and perfect, except my tv tuner.

I live in portugal, it's a analog cable company around here, my tv works fine with that cable,
my beyond tv works perfect, ( get all channels and everything ), my media portal don't accept
the tuner board, the tv-server accepts the board, but When I try to scan the channels none
come's up :mad:

can anyone help me

latest tv-server
latest mediaportal
latest tv-tuner ati driver and software

Cheers
Vasco

keep up the good work

Users who are viewing this thread

Similar threads

P.S. - Strangely, the TV Server my single seat setup (1.27 on a modest machine running Windows 10 Pro x64) is working from my office machine MP client. Same exact network, firewall, Defender settings. It's a slightly older version of Win 10 though - I haven't updated to 20Hx on it yet. Maybe I shouldn't (or maybe I should image it...
P.S. - Strangely, the TV Server my single seat setup (1.27 on a modest machine running Windows 10 Pro x64) is working from my...
Let me start by asking if anyone has TV Server running PROPERLY on a Windows 10 machine, and if so are you using RTSP or UNC share...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 Help with TV setup DE
I really wanted MP to work but I downloaded NextPVR and HDhomerun. HDhomerun picked up all my channels right away and I can watch them there. I don't have NextPVR working yet so I don't get any TV guide or able to record. But it's closer than I've been before. I don't understand why HDhomerun can pick up my channels and MP picks them...
I really wanted MP to work but I downloaded NextPVR and HDhomerun. HDhomerun picked up all my channels right away and I can watch...
I’ve looked around and this MediaPortal seems like the perfect thing for me. I just can’t seem to get it setup correctly...
Replies
Views
Thanks CyberSimian, I'll see what I can find at the Green Button web site.
Thanks CyberSimian, I'll see what I can find at the Green Button web site.
Hi Folks, I have a Dell XPS Desktop computer that I've had an Analog Angel USB TV Tuner hooked up to for the past 5+ years that...
Replies
Views
During the entire last 10+ years using MP with an Hauppauge HVR-2250 tuner, I've never had any problem at all recording any 2 clear QAM channels simultaneously -- until last July. Last July, my cable company decided to 'reorganize' their channels. This included, for the first time, placing two HD channels in the same frequency band at...
During the entire last 10+ years using MP with an Hauppauge HVR-2250 tuner, I've never had any problem at all recording any 2 clear...
During the entire last 10+ years using MP with an Hauppauge HVR-2250 tuner, I've never had any problem at all recording any 2 clear...
Replies
Views
Hi, I'm quite new to this forum so please excuse me if I'm short on my understanding on how this works, I've been trying to find a solution for a couple of days but I've been yet unsuccessful. I'm trying to use an old HP Touchsmart (iq500) as a TV screen to live stream my PS2, as I haven't got enough room/money for a new TV. The...
Hi, I'm quite new to this forum so please excuse me if I'm short on my understanding on how this works, I've been trying to find a...
Hi, I'm quite new to this forum so please excuse me if I'm short on my understanding on how this works, I've been trying to find a...
Replies
Views
Top Bottom