AtmoWin showing wrong color on some LED´s (2 Viewers)

Freak*96

Portal Pro
January 24, 2009
Home Country
Germany Germany
You now have set the SEDU to RGB. Even though you need GRB. With RGB it seems to work but red and green are mixed. And with GRB you get the problem from the very first picture (2 different colors)?

Thats correct,
but i already correct the colors under software adjustment as you can see in th pictures above.
But it seems to have no effect in live view for me and it looks like red is missing completely in live view.

Lightning303

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • September 12, 2009
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    In your screenshot you have not activated color adjustment. Just changed values, but it still is disabled.

Freak*96

Portal Pro
    January 24, 2009
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    Oh yeah that's right. But it still seems that red is missing in live view. Will post a new video or picture to show how it looks. It's strange, because got no problems with ambibox. But I like the possibility to set up almost every thing in Atmowin and for now I miss a mediaportal plug in for ambibox... Hope it will come

Lightning303

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • September 12, 2009
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    Oh yeah that's right. But it still seems that red is missing in live view. Will post a new video or picture to show how it looks. It's strange, because got no problems with ambibox.
    Yeah, that is strange. Sadly we dont have any developer for AtmoWin at the moment :(.

and for now I miss a mediaportal plug in for ambibox... Hope it will come
    Doesnt look so good with their website being down for quite some time now.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom