atsc tuners (1 Viewer)

diskworld

Portal Member
April 11, 2010
Home Country
do atsc tuners work in australia,,,,i wont to buy a dvd recorder with inbuilt high def tuner and some cheapies come with atsc tuners as built-in digital tuners.do these work in oz.:p

guytpetj

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • March 24, 2005
    USA
    Home Country
    United States of America United States of America
    ATSC is only for USA / North America.
    I had the oposite problem. Last year I moved from Australia to the USA and had to buy new ATSC tuner cards because all my DVB cards became useless.

diskworld

Portal Member
    April 11, 2010
    Home Country
    thanks for the info and the reply.cheers

thanks for the info and the reply cheers.

Users who are viewing this thread

Similar threads

That's great. Glad there is no issue.
    That's great. Glad there is no issue.
    I am in the process of moving my media portal installation to a new PC running Windows 11. I open TV-Server configuration go to TV...
    Replies
    Views
    @CyberSimian Thank you very much. That has worked!!
    @CyberSimian Thank you very much. That has worked!!
    Do live TV subtitles work for TV in Australia? If so what are the settings? I am a 74 year old with hearing impairment and have...
    Replies
    Views
    Well, there is nothing wrong in the log. I have personaly tested the bitstreaming after DVD resume, and I can confirm that the LAV audiodecoder shows status 'bistreaming' on the output. What is your LAV status?
    Well, there is nothing wrong in the log. I have personaly tested the bitstreaming after DVD resume, and I can confirm that the LAV...
    My apologies for posting two separate issues in one posting, however, the logs I have cover both. 1. Resume playback of...
    Replies
    Views
    MP1 MP2 MP2 - V2.5 No genres after upgrade to 2.5 DE
    You need to check the wiki for TVMosaic, you have recordings as source available once TVM is installed. And of course images and music are part of the NET6 version as for NET4. If you have issues with it further infos would be good.
    You need to check the wiki for TVMosaic, you have recordings as source available once TVM is installed. And of course images and...
    Make sure that your system (Windows, codecs and drivers) is up to date, matching the Requirements and you've filled in your System...
    Replies
    Views
    Thanks. I'll be working through your response and experimenting some more. Will let you know what I find.
    Thanks. I'll be working through your response and experimenting some more. Will let you know what I find.
    MP looks like an attractive replacement for WMC, but unlike Kodi (which I just tried), I'm having a hard time getting my 3-tuner...
    Replies
    Views
    Top Bottom