[Music] - Audio books

Discussion in 'Improvement Suggestions' started by VdR, November 13, 2009.

1. VdR
    • Premium Supporter

VdR MP Donator

Ratings:
    +16 / 0
    Home Country:
    Netherlands Netherlands
    Show System Specs
    I use MP for all my media. I have started building an audio book library and use the music plugin to access the audio books, but ...

- It would be nice to have seperate selections for audio books and for music on the basichome menu.
    - The music plugin screens are designed for square CD covers, for audio books it would be better to have the DVD cover aspect ratio.

Then again, I'm probably the only one using MP for audio books ;)

VdR

2. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  3. usualsuspect

usualsuspect Portal Pro

Ratings:
    +50 / 0
    Home Country:
    Germany Germany
    Show System Specs
    this suggestion is not too new, but I would like to be the second one using MP for audio books :)

additionally to your suggestion a resume function for each individual audiobook would be perfect.

and of course a "listened" flag

Users Viewing Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 0)

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice
  • About The Project

The vision of the MediaPortal project is to create a free open source media centre application, which supports all advanced media centre functions, and is accessible to all Windows users.

In reaching this goal we are working every day to make sure our software is one of the best.

• Support MediaPortal!

The team works very hard to make sure the community is running the best HTPC-software. We give away MediaPortal for free but hosting and software is not for us.

Care to support our work with a few bucks? We'd really appreciate it!