Audio sync issues (1 Viewer)

snowy2008

Portal Member
September 4, 2008
Home Country
United Kingdom United Kingdom
Hi All,

I can play SD divx / xvid files with no problems.

The MAJORITY of my 720p .mkv files also play without problems.

However, some .mkv files have audio sync issues with MP - The sync will be perfectly locked for ages and then drift out (sometimes in front and somtimes behind). Then it will lock again and then drift out again and so on...

I have tried the same file in WMP (but on a different PC on my network) and it plays perfectly with no sync issues.

Any ideas please?

Scythe42

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • June 20, 2009
    Berlin
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    What you are seeing ins probably related to Mantis #2060. Discussion on this topic can be found in this thread. You find some DLLs for patch testing in regards to audio/video sync issues at the end.

Would be nice if you can try them and provide feedback in the thread if they fix the issue for you.

Or wait for the next SVN build that should contain the patch if nothing major shows up in the meantime in regard to these changes.

snowy2008

Portal Member
    September 4, 2008
    Home Country
    United Kingdom United Kingdom
    Thanks for that! Much appreciated :) I will try them later and post in the thread - So, it's just the two dll's that need replacing?

Scythe42

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • June 20, 2009
    Berlin
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    Yes, they should work fine on a 1.1.0 Beta 1 Installation. Just rename the existing ones to .old and copy the new ones in your MP installation directory. Any feedback on this issue is welcome to identify remaining bugs or newly introduced ones.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom