Audioscrobbler & playlists (1 Viewer)

Peter2

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • September 18, 2006
    Home Country
    Belgium Belgium
    Hi guys,

Since I listen a lot to music, this feature is one of my favorites!
    I noticed something strange though which I wanted to share: I have my music on a networkshare (U:\) which I mapped on all the pc's accessing this music.
    On that share, I also have a folder with playlists, also to access them from everywhere.
    With some playlists, the scrobbler was working ok but with others, 'nothing' was happening in terms of scrobbling and MP was just playing those songs.
    I was almost sure that it had to be something with the contents of the playlist so when I compared them, I saw that in some files the driveletter was a capital 'U' and in other files it was a lower case 'u'. Replacing the lower case by a capital solved the issue. :)

A question: if I save the current (improved/scrobbled) playlist, should it not go to the folder that I specified in my Music - Playlist settings - Playlist folder? Like I wrote, this folder is on the network.

Thanks in advance,

Peter2

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • September 18, 2006
    Home Country
    Belgium Belgium
    A question: if I save the current (improved/scrobbled) playlist, should it not go to the folder that I specified in my Music - Playlist settings - Playlist folder? Like I wrote, this folder is on the network.
    Anyone?

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom