Audioscrobbler plugin ? anyone ? (1 Viewer)



Also i just tough that an msn messenger internal added with the internet explorer internal plan on another thread in the plug-in forum i can start using Media Portal in full screen 70% of the computer time the other 30% being when i watch tv on my Winfast TV USB II that just won't give me sound in MP :cry:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom