Auto Rating (1 Viewer)

mickb

Portal Pro
June 8, 2005
Travelling Australia
Home Country
Australia Australia
Hi, I have done this previously but have just done a fresh install of MP1 (1.34 X64) and for the life of me can't see how to do it. I want to turn off the auto rate popup after watching TV episodes (My TVseries) or Movies (Moving Pictures). I have done searches of the forums, but maybe my search criteria is off, as I haven't been able to get a response that answers my query. Any help is appreciated.

ajs

Development Group
  • Team MediaPortal
  • February 29, 2008
    Kyiv
    Home Country
    Ukraine Ukraine
    I want to turn off the auto rate popup after watching TV episodes (My TVseries) or Movies (Moving Pictures).
    TVSeries plugin, settings? Trakt plugin, settings?

mickb

Portal Pro
    June 8, 2005
    Travelling Australia
    Home Country
    Australia Australia
    Hi ajs, thanks for the reply. I must have been looking with my eyes shut but have now found it and all works as expected. However have noticed another issue with the new install. When I select Moving Pictures off the main menu I get the list of filters as per before (All Movies, Unwatched, Newly Added etc) but, there used to be one that just said "Videos" and if I selected that it would take me to the Videos directory on my NAS so I could select and play other videos such downloaded Youtube videos that are not in the TV Series or Movies databases. I checked in the Configurator and under Videos the NAS address for my Videos is correct. Now the Filter menu ends with "Begins With" and no option for "Videos" Fairly shaw when I first set this up it just appeared there automatically. Any thoughts would be appreciated.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom