Auto Shuffle Video Playlists? (1 Viewer)

Users who are viewing this thread

Similar threads

Prerequisites A Spotify account (free or premium) I've not tested with a free account, but according to spotify it should work. Spotify desktop app installed on same computer as you are going to use with MediaPortal Getting ready Create an app at spotify, use this link: Dashboard | Spotify for Developers, you have to login. Click...
Prerequisites A Spotify account (free or premium) I've not tested with a free account, but according to spotify it should work...
Prerequisites A Spotify account (free or premium) I've not tested with a free account, but according to spotify it should work...
Replies
Views
This is an English thread. the problem is not described clearly, but it’s the question is about auto login of an user in MP2 and not windows.
This is an English thread. the problem is not described clearly, but it’s the question is about auto login of an user in MP2 and...
I thought I'd done all necessary steps to get Auto Login to work though it seems not. Manual login gets me to what I'm looking for...
Replies
Views
Hello MP Team, I have issues with mounting .iso files. Two seconds after mounting .iso and starting external player, the iso is unmounted again by MP and therefore doesnt show up in the drive any longer. Example: [2023-10-16 18:43:04,367] [Log ] [MPMain ] [INFO ] - Start process C:\Program Files (x86)\Elaborate...
Hello MP Team, I have issues with mounting .iso files. Two seconds after mounting .iso and starting external player, the iso is...
Hello MP Team, I have issues with mounting .iso files. Two seconds after mounting .iso and starting external player, the iso is...
Replies
Views
Hi Framug, Thank you, you helped me a lot.
Hi Framug, Thank you, you helped me a lot.
Hi, i want to delete a video via the 0-Key (Zero). But other than the focus jumps to the top of the list nothing happens. Then i...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 [solved] Basic audio question... DE
Yes, works, thanks. Deselecting "Prefer multichannel audio streams" under "Video Player" (under "Players") gives me the stereo stream, by default, in television also. Thanks for your help. N.
Yes, works, thanks. Deselecting "Prefer multichannel audio streams" under "Video Player" (under "Players") gives me the stereo...
Is there a way to set the default audio stream for live TV? The default default, so to speak, for me seems to be English...
Replies
Views
Top Bottom