Auto3D plugin for MediaPortal 1.2 - 1.12 (GUI & TV/Beamer) (2 Viewers)

eagle

Portal Pro
September 25, 2004
Unterfranken
Home Country
Germany Germany
Hi,
I tried to get the plugin working on my HTPC. After installing it I was able to start the configuration. My Sony was recognized and the IP address showed up automatically. The TV said that the pairing was okay (I had to enter 4 digits), but the HTPC said that the pairing failed. I wanted to repeat the pairing but the IP address has disappeard and the field is now protected. It's not possible to enter the IP address again. Un- and reinstalling the plugin had no effect on the behaviour. I installed the last version (1.17.0.0) on MP 1.29. Does anybody know what I do wrong?

Regards

eagle

Last edited:

eagle

Portal Pro
September 25, 2004
Unterfranken
Home Country
Germany Germany
So the plugin works fine but cannot switch the TV in 3d-mode SBS. I have to do it manualy. MP-screen is doubled. Beside that "unconvinient" behaviour I've got only frame packed 3d BR. Am I right that I have to convert them into SBS 3d Files? Or do I need something in addition to play the original ISOs in MP1?

Regards
eagle

joecrow

Test Group
  • Team MediaPortal
  • August 9, 2012
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    So the plugin works fine but cannot switch the TV in 3d-mode SBS. I have to do it manualy. MP-screen is doubled. Beside that "unconvinient" behaviour I've got only frame packed 3d BR. Am I right that I have to convert them into SBS 3d Files? Or do I need something in addition to play the original ISOs in MP1?

Regards
    eagle
    To play frame pack 3D in MP1 you will need to install and select the Madvr video renderer and the 3D add-on to LAV see here for details. Also to play a BD .iso or original disk you will need a BD decoder, better and more reliable imo is to convert (the .iso or disk) to a 3DMKV using MAKMKV (freeware) and play it as a 3D video but either way 3D frame packed has much better quality than SBS.

Users who are viewing this thread

Similar threads

Great work and release!! Contrats to all involved developers :):D I installed MP1 initially, but didn’t get along with it. Many things were not intuitive, too frumpy and the gui had hardcoded dependencies to plug-ins, some buttons didn’t work even without a note due to that. Same for player controls, why do I see always play and pause...
    Great work and release!! Contrats to all involved developers :):D I installed MP1 initially, but didn’t get along with it. Many...
    We are proud to present MediaPortal 2.4 MediaPortal 2.4 is a full-blown media center software that addresses most common user...
    Replies
    Views
    We are proud to present MediaPortal 2.3.2 MediaPortal 2.3.2 is a full-blown media center software that addresses the most common user requirements out of the box. Aside from its support for Live TV and Radio, it offers a complete media server for music, movies, and TV shows. Info is automatically downloaded from various sources to...
    We are proud to present MediaPortal 2.3.2 MediaPortal 2.3.2 is a full-blown media center software that addresses the most common...
    We are proud to present MediaPortal 2.3.2 MediaPortal 2.3.2 is a full-blown media center software that addresses the most common...
    Replies
    Views
    We are proud to present MediaPortal 2.3.1 MediaPortal 2.3.1 is a full-blown media center software that addresses the most common user requirements out of the box. Aside from its support for Live TV and Radio, it offers a complete media server for music, movies, and TV shows. Info is automatically downloaded from various sources to...
    We are proud to present MediaPortal 2.3.1 MediaPortal 2.3.1 is a full-blown media center software that addresses the most common...
    We are proud to present MediaPortal 2.3.1 MediaPortal 2.3.1 is a full-blown media center software that addresses the most common...
    Replies
    Views
    It is looking and working very well now and I am almost at the point of switching my HTPC to MP2, madvr would definitely push me over the edge for sure.;)
    It is looking and working very well now and I am almost at the point of switching my HTPC to MP2, madvr would definitely push me...
    We are proud to present MediaPortal 2.3 MediaPortal 2.3 is a full-blown media center software that addresses the most common user...
    Replies
    Views
    Pre Releases are provided as a way for the community to test and give feedback on all the exciting things we have lined up for the next release. We allocate about one month for Pre Release testing. In that time we will only fix bugs, after which comes the final release! Highlights of this release Bugfixes: [MP1-5081] - WatchDog...
    Pre Releases are provided as a way for the community to test and give feedback on all the exciting things we have lined up for the...
    Pre Releases are provided as a way for the community to test and give feedback on all the exciting things we have lined up for the...
    Replies
    Views
    Top Bottom