Automatic scan? (1 Viewer)

bash1979

Portal Member
August 22, 2008
Home Country
Canada Canada
Hey there,

First of all, great plugin! I just started using MP and this is one of the first plugins I download, and boy, am I ever glad I did. It rocks!

Everything is working great for me, but I was wondering if there is a way to make the plugin automatically check for new movies in the appropriate folders? I was looking at another plugin called "MP-TV Series" and it appears to have an option to automatically download every 12 hours.

Is there something similar available for this plugin, or does everyone just initiate the scan manually?

Thanks in advance!
Bash

fforde

Community Plugin Dev
June 7, 2007
Texas
Home Country
United States of America United States of America
It will automatically pick up new movies in your watch folders. The only caveat is if it isn't confident enough in a match to auto approve, then you have to manually approve the addition, and currently that can only be done from the config screen. Auto approval rate is pretty high with our test sets so hopefully you wont have to goto the config screen very often, but as of now it is a necessary evil. In GUI support for the approval process is coming soon though, another couple of versions down the line.

edterbak

Portal Pro
March 4, 2008
Home Country
Netherlands Netherlands
Maybe you can make any new movies auto add to the database no matter what. But also keep them in the list of approval. If it turns out to be not correct, you can still change it.... This way you automatically have a nice cover in place. Likely to be the correct cover, but correctable afterwards.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom