AutoUpdate (1 Viewer)

gabbe

Portal Pro
August 8, 2004
Sweden
Hi,
When the box with autoupdate appear I want a checkbox with "Don't show this message again".
Now it pops up every time and I dont want any autoupdate.
/gabbe

Users who are viewing this thread

Similar threads

I recently installed 2.4.1. Can anyone tell me why my IE remote does not show up under Input Devices (I show only "WiFi Remote," which I do not have)? Device Manager lists Microsoft eHome Infrared Transceiver as working. I find the MP2 documentation quite confusing as to whether a plugin is needed or whether MP2 is supposed to work...
I recently installed 2.4.1. Can anyone tell me why my IE remote does not show up under Input Devices (I show only "WiFi Remote,"...
I recently installed 2.4.1. Can anyone tell me why my IE remote does not show up under Input Devices (I show only "WiFi Remote,"...
Replies
Views
I see a small issue now. When changing the view mode from Grid-Poster to List and then back to Grid. It's always set to Thumbnail. I'm quite sure, that the previous state was remembered before, can it be related to the fix? Additonally on first load the media details are hidden, though the option is not set in media view dialog. Once...
I see a small issue now. When changing the view mode from Grid-Poster to List and then back to Grid. It's always set to Thumbnail...
Hi, I have a running MP2 Server/Client in my living room (with a slightly older Version), and now I wanted to setup a client only...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 Bitstreaming E-AC3 DE
I have a reasonably modern HTPC setup: LG OLED77, Pioneer AV-Receiver SC LX901, 7.1 Klipsch speaker setup and a PC with nice specs with MP 1.30. Everything connected with HDMI. I have lav-filters setup to bitstream EVERY format. If I don't do this, I get a very unimpressive result from all my sources: very low volume, use of only a...
I have a reasonably modern HTPC setup: LG OLED77, Pioneer AV-Receiver SC LX901, 7.1 Klipsch speaker setup and a PC with nice specs...
I have a reasonably modern HTPC setup: LG OLED77, Pioneer AV-Receiver SC LX901, 7.1 Klipsch speaker setup and a PC with nice specs...
Replies
Views
It’s technically not possible to combine the library and folder view. This is also the case for other HTPC softwares I fear. The media can quickly organized by filters, sorting etc., it’s not about fanart. The folder view is meant just as a basic navigation feature.
It’s technically not possible to combine the library and folder view. This is also the case for other HTPC softwares I fear. The...
Hi everyone, a newbie here who's just started playing around with MP2. I'm trying to get my music collection sorted (a collection...
Replies
Views
Did you see this thread ? The poster in that thread could not get MP's Schedules Direct plugin to work. I tried it on my test system (I don't have a Schedules Direct account), but I could not get it to work either. @framug mentioned that the plugins run no more than once per day, so that may have been my problem. However... I...
Did you see this thread ? The poster in that thread could not get MP's Schedules Direct plugin to work. I tried it on my test...
It seems an old annoyance is still around (many previous versions) The red dot doesn't always display in TV Guide or scheduler for...
Replies
Views
Top Bottom