Avermedia Studio 203 - correct driver for Media Portal (1 Viewer)

marclon

May 4, 2009
Home Country
Poland Poland
TV-Server Version:
MediaPortal Version: 1.0.1
MediaPortal Skin:
Windows Version: XP
CPU Type: Intel Q8200
HDD:
Memory:
Motherboard:
Video Card: Geforce 7900GT
Video Card Driver: latest
Sound Card Realtek High Definition Audio (builtin on Asrock Motherboard):
Sound Card AC3:
Sound Card Driver:
1. TV Card: Avermedia TV Studio 203 M168 based on BT878
1. TV Card Type: Analog
1. TV Card Driver: AVerTV 203_AVerTV Studio 203 M16A(AP 5.3.0.22 Driver 7.0.3.3)
2. TV Card:
2. TV Card Type:
2. TV Card Driver:
3. TV Card:
3. TV Card Type:
3. TV Card Driver:
4. TV Card:
4. TV Card Type:
4. TV Card Driver:
MPEG2 Video Codec:
MPEG2 Audio Codec:
h.264 Video Codec:
Satelite/CableTV Provider: Aster (Poland cable provider)
HTPC Case:
Cooling:
Power Supply:
Remote:
TV:
TV - HTPC Connection:

I have Aver TV Studio 203 card instaleld on XP (latest SP etc). Avermedia software correctly discovers card, it's possible to watch tv without any issues. On Media Portal TV Server card is discovered as Avermedia, avertv tv tuner(878) - analog device. But when I try to search any channels (Poland) nothing is found (antena or cable regardless).
I suppose it's issue of drivers but I cannot find any which would be working with media portal. Could anyone send me link to aver drivers that work on this card and channels can be found by TV Server?

Thank you in advance
Marcin

marclon

May 4, 2009
Home Country
Poland Poland
log files and discovered card xml from tv server attached.

Attachments

• Configuration-5-AVerMedia, AVerTV TvTuner (878).xml
    30.8 KB

Users who are viewing this thread

Similar threads

Hi, I'm quite new to this forum so please excuse me if I'm short on my understanding on how this works, I've been trying to find a solution for a couple of days but I've been yet unsuccessful. I'm trying to use an old HP Touchsmart (iq500) as a TV screen to live stream my PS2, as I haven't got enough room/money for a new TV. The...
Hi, I'm quite new to this forum so please excuse me if I'm short on my understanding on how this works, I've been trying to find a...
Hi, I'm quite new to this forum so please excuse me if I'm short on my understanding on how this works, I've been trying to find a...
Replies
Views
OK, this is specifically for people in Belgium (Vlaanderen) who are using Telenet Cable with MediaPortal 2. Next year (Edit: this year, in march 2020) the Telenet provider will stop broadcasting Analog TV and Radio signals on their cable, and make the switch to Digital (DVB-C). The radio signals will disappear completely, so you'll...
OK, this is specifically for people in Belgium (Vlaanderen) who are using Telenet Cable with MediaPortal 2. Next year (Edit: this...
OK, this is specifically for people in Belgium (Vlaanderen) who are using Telenet Cable with MediaPortal 2. Next year (Edit: this...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 New to Media Portal DE
Thank you for the reply. It looks like a codec mess. the LAV audio decoder / playback has a -350 delay on the audio on one set of channels and is +150 on the others lol. Thats so strange! I didn't have time to mess with it much yesterday but I was able to see where the problems are more. Updated drivers for AMD Radeon V5800 but...
Thank you for the reply. It looks like a codec mess. the LAV audio decoder / playback has a -350 delay on the audio on one set of...
Hello Media Portal people! I was running windows 7 box with Silicone Dust tuner & WMC. Worked great for many years. I tried KODI...
Replies
Views
I am trying to play LiveTV video within RadioTime plug-in and can't get any video channels to play. All the radio channels play fine. Most of the video files are Windows Media Video v8/9/10 I made sure both wmv3 wmv10 codecs in LAV and FFDshow are checked. I see that RadioTime is now a new software company called TuneIn How do I find...
I am trying to play LiveTV video within RadioTime plug-in and can't get any video channels to play. All the radio channels play...
I am trying to play LiveTV video within RadioTime plug-in and can't get any video channels to play. All the radio channels play...
Replies
Views
Short update. I got the DVB-C Stick today and it seems to work quite well (y)
Short update. I got the DVB-C Stick today and it seems to work quite well (y)
Hi guys, I just bought a AVerMedia TD310 USB Stick for DVB-T2, DVB-T and DVB-C and I cannot find any channels with MediaPortal TV...
Replies
Views
Top Bottom